*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Week 1 MNF | Page 113 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Week 1 MNF

I am glad that Ross wanted this on monday night so the national audience can see how ****ty the situation is here in Miami. I hope he made less money tonight and sales sucked.

henne played really well. i like what i saw tonight from everyone but the secondary really. Henne plays like he did tonight the rest of the year. We can make some noise.

I am 7 years older than you so that explains some things. Temper what? An expectation to not be garbage and draft 15th every year? Temper my expectation to win a superbowl since 1973? Temper my expectation to go to the playoffs at least once every other year and not once in what 10 years? So what should I expect as a die hard fan of the dolphins?

Chill out, man. No offense intended. Just saying, I think people that keep referring to past seasons, and how tired they are of watching failure after failure would better be served forgetting about the past. Yes, we all know that the past how many years has blown, especially the past decade. But if we come out of this season with legit QB play and a solid offense, then all we need to do is plug in some guys on the o-line and in the secondary, and we're on our way.

lets be clear this **** is not on henne
this loss is 100% on the defense.
you cannot give up 600yds of offense and expect to win.
head roll then line up Nolans

These new NFL challenge rules baffle me. They took away TWO of our touchdowns but they can't overule the ONE CLEAR touchdown that we scored, forcing us to use a challenge. I mean, waht the ****?

Henne gained 3 more yards than he should have by not taking a knee when QB's normally would. I like that.

Back
Top Bottom