*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Week 1 MNF | Page 114 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Week 1 MNF

Our offense has been good. Our D got reamed, humiliated, bamboozled, rocked, run over, destroyed. This was embarrassing as ****.

why are people hating on Henne...he's looked great tonight....if anything everyone in the secondary is suspect after this performance

600 plus yards ....this one is on the D and garbage coaching. Henne has played way better than I could have hoped. If we had any O-line or decent runners we only lose by 7-14. I'm downright ashamed of this defense. Every year same **** from the Pats.... and we still don't make adjustments to slow them down. Not sure what Sparano is going to say....but I already want to punch him in the mouth.

I dont understand how anyone could point to Henne as a problem tonight. The defense didnt play well enough to win this game.

As ****ty as our D played, we were 1 yard away from cutting this to a 7 pt. game in the 4th. Of course that was followed with a 99 yard TD. But our guys answered back quick. We're going to be ok this year. This game is going to wake our defense the **** up.

Henne did well enough to win too bad he doesn't have a Defense or a Special Teams to carry him to the win like Sanchez does.

Until we get a coach who has a philosophy that is up to the current times, we'll continue to suck. A regime that has some Balls and will actually draft a consensus first round grade QB, and build around that QB.

Back
Top Bottom