*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Week 1 MNF | Page 117 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Week 1 MNF

Ha Henne over 400 yards. Good injury by Marshall and good time out by Marshall

NOOOO a pick!!! What a devastating time to throw a pick...hah jk we were ****ed for a while

crud hate to see that int on his record now. Was hoping to see an entire game with him not throwing one. Glad he threw it to get the score closer even if it meant nothing.

Reasons for the Loss.

1) Brady's game management. Nolan couldn't overcome that. We would have killed them if we had similar game flow and play calling at the line. 2) The OL even more at fault than the secondary. Incognito and Puncey got killed. Long got beat by the same outside move over and over. Fasano can't chip block someone? Just bad blocking and worse recognition. 3) Secondary and Nolan Carroll. Sapp nice move on the Int to get us back in it but after that the Line couldn't get us in the endzone. We have nothing for the 1 yard line? That's it. Some things to be encouraged about, Henne did will considering the little time he had to pass.

I was very impressed by Henne tonight but disgusted with our O-line and defense, something needs to be done

Henne did play better tonight, but the Defense has serious problems. Lot's of blown opportunities near the goal line, holding penalties, and poor use of timeouts.

I was very impressed by Henne tonight but disgusted with our O-line and defense, something needs to be done

pouncy was going against 2 of the biggest and best middle guys in the league and he is a rookie comee on guys that was our oc for trying to run up the middle on them you cant do that. i dont care who it is the packers or nobody else will run up the middle on those 2 guys . we should have taken it out side on running plays because those 2 fatasses ,nobody will run up the middle on them and as for vontae where the hell did he go smith couldnt takle a cold and it was on the defence that we lost tonite ,the way i see it if a QB passes for 400 yards they should win the game almost every time the ol wasnt as bad as it looked because of hanesworth and wilfork theres nobody in the league that can take on those 2 one on one we need to bring bk will allen and put smiths *** on the bench until he figures out how to tackle our pass rush didnt even look like they showed up tonite ,and as for Henne he played awsome IMHO

I'm about to make two statements that I thought there was NO earthly way I'd make back in the offseason.

1) I was PROUD of Chad Henne tonight.
2) I was EMBARRASED by the D's effort tonight.

**** is weird. :idk:

Back
Top Bottom