*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 New Year's | Page 72 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 New Year's

Not able to watch the game....is Yates in? If so, think it would be wise to get him a couple of throws.

It's sad that we lose here and now New England fans are licking their chops at us upsetting Pitt and going back to NE.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That punk Brady doesn't even stay on the field to shake hands.

Our D is our Achilles heal. We will correct personnel in the off season so we can compete.

Good season guys! I've enjoyed these game day threads.

Happy New Years to you all.

See you next week.

Can't stand Blount since his Oregon days. Then he did nothing in Pittsburgh and got mad because bell is a better back than him.

He's a scumbag who fits in perfectly on that team. Hopefully someone trucks him, Brady, Edelman and Floyd in the playoffs. Where is the next Buddy Ryan with his body bag game style when you need him. I will root for every team that faces that group of trash.

He's hurt? What happened?

Just a run up the gut. He stayed down a second then got up and hobbled off the field. May be nothing sever but still sucks on pretty much the last play.

Gase has some work to do motivating these guys. It would be beautiful to watch Miami walk into NE in two weeks and steal their prematurely anointed Super Bowl. One can dream.

Back
Top Bottom