*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 New Year's | Page 74 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 New Year's

I really do believe the linebackers and safeties can learn from this game. I believe VJ has an opportunity to learn from this game. Urbik has an opportunity to learn from this game.

Was one blowout to NE not enough to learn from? He needed two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was one blowout to NE not enough to learn from? He needed two?

Different players in the secondary. The plan has to change from game to game even without injuries. No, I do not agree the less than one score loss at NE affects the ability to learn from this game.

Steelers win in overtime with backups. ALL the momentum and world will be against and picking against Miami next week. Nowhere to go but up!

@flasportsbuzz: Steelers (11-5) enter playoff game against Dolphins having won 7 in row and having scored 24 to 31 points in all 7 of them. Dolphins 10-6.

@flasportsbuzz: Steelers (11-5) enter playoff game against Dolphins having won 7 in row and having scored 24 to 31 points in all 7 of them. Dolphins 10-6.

Is that breaking news?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom