*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 69 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

Well that was fun. We don't get too many of these. I enjoyed it. Whatever happens in offseason will be interesting. I'm just happy we had a fun Sunday

I don't care. This win has made me very happy. And that was very tough to find this year. Maybe it helps I live up in Maine. But **** NEW ENGLAND! Brady 6-8 in Miami for his career.

Well that was fun. We don't get too many of these. I enjoyed it. Whatever happens in offseason will be interesting. I'm just happy we had a fun Sunday

Right there with you. It's been a long time since I've had a good Sunday.

Don't take a knee. You know the Pats would rub salt in the wound if they had the opportunity. What has this coaching staff got to lose by going for another score? Screw the feelings of the Pats.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 38s38 seconds ago
Long embrace between Rizzi and Campbell in what might be their final game together.

Don't take a knee. You know the Pats would rub salt in the wound if they had the opportunity. What has this coaching staff got to lose by going for another score? Screw the feelings of the Pats.

I agree, I would have run Miller two times.

Back
Top Bottom