*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 70 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

**** New England. I'm glad Miami wins.

dont even understand why people would be happy with this meaningless bull crap...this screwed us over...5 may have attracted a better coach...be happy...yeah, we won 6 games...we suck a little less...

Man, Fitzpatrick really is the king of making you think he's good enough, and always ruining it when it counts. I'm happy for Rex, jets treated him like dirt last year.

And can we talk about the turn around Bill O' Brian has done in Houston?

that sucks...

Ross looks so happy at a useless win...**** you.

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:09 PM ----------

dont even understand why people would be happy with this meaningless bull crap...this screwed us over...5 may have attracted a better coach...be happy...yeah, we won 6 games...we suck a little less...

Homers never really think about consequences.

Damn, we were 6-10 not 5-11.

I missed it, what happened? Does NE still get to be at home with Bengal and Bronco wins today? Who knows this?

Go away.

Lippett and Hewitt look like solid players to compete for more playing time next year. Hewitt actually looks like a LB that can cover and fills in well against the run, I could see him with Jelani Jenkins on passing downs for sure.

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

We definitely need these positions going into next year: OT, OG, FS, CB, LB

Fits threw 3 picks on his last 3 drives of the game for a spot in the playoffs.

Fitztragic truly is a fitting name....

Congrats on the win. I thought the Fins would get drilled today. So ****ing wrong and I do not care.

Won our "bowl game" today.

**** the Pats.

Guys talking about meaningless wins are so stupid. We all know losing was better for the team long term but how we cheer or being upset about the win changes nothing. We can root our asses for or against the Dolphins and it doesn't do squat. A games going to get played and end how it ends, fans wishes have nothing to do with it. I can't stand the people who think they're so ****in smart for rooting against the team and even kind of blame the guys rooting for them. "I hope you're happy with the meaningless wins". What a bunch of morons. If the way I cheered for the team made a difference we'd have been 16-0 right now. Everybody gets it you're not that smart. The truly smart ones realize we have no effect on the outcome. It's like the idiots who bench they're good fantasy players when they play their team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom