*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17 | Page 71 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 17

dont even understand why people would be happy with this meaningless bull crap...this screwed us over...5 may have attracted a better coach...be happy...yeah, we won 6 games...we suck a little less...

That fact that you don't understand says all we need to know.

Take the win you build on it for next year. If one pick makes a difference in the draft then we will have had hired a terrible GM which means more loosing. You want this team to move forward it starts with hiring the right GM, coaches etc that can make the most out of there opportunites for long term sucess. If anyone on this site is really believes loosing is going to help this team long term because of next years draft pick sounds like they need to move on and cheer for the team with next years top draft pick.

Guys talking about meaningless wins are so stupid. We all know losing was better for the team long term but how we cheer or being upset about the win changes nothing. We can root our asses for or against the Dolphins and it doesn't do squat. A games going to get played and end how it ends, fans wishes have nothing to do with it. I can't stand the people who think they're so ****in smart for rooting against the team and even kind of blame the guys rooting for them. "I hope you're happy with the meaningless wins". What a bunch of morons. If the way I cheered for the team made a difference we'd have been 16-0 right now. Everybody gets it you're not that smart. The truly smart ones realize we have no effect on the outcome. It's like the idiots who bench they're good fantasy players when they play their team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I am stupid because I want my team to win??????? Go root for someone else and get the **** out of here

Sounds familiar

oh yeah? how many times has tannehill threw two picks on back to back drives at the end of the game? that's 100% on Fitzpatrick. Tannehills failures have mostly relied on the oline not blocking and getting tannehill creamed.

During the Denver game the commentator just said the only reason we won was because the pats sat so many key players.

Smh...

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

oh yeah? how many times has tannehill threw two picks on back to back drives at the end of the game? that's 100% on Fitzpatrick. Tannehills failures have mostly relied on the oline not blocking and sacking tannehill.

fitz line is no better than ours. You guys need to let this whole oline excuse go already.

During the Denver game the commentator just said the only reason we won was because the pats sat so many key players.

How sad for you. You are trying way too hard.........

And you have the entire off season to stew about it....

Doug Kyed ‏@DougKyed 2m2 minutes ago
Belichick on if the Patriots have to hit the reset button: "We have a lot of work to do. That's it. We have a lot of work to do."

What blew my mind was Belicheck's game plan.....You have Tom Brady and you want to run the ball against us. Thanks Bill

Just as mind boggling is our Pass coverage was actually covering.... Usually,,,,, No, we Always are in another zip code in coverage 4-5 yrds away from the WR....

What blew my mind was Belicheck's game plan.....You have Tom Brady and you want to run the ball against us. Thanks Bill

Just as mind boggling is our Pass coverage was actually covering.... Usually,,,,, No, we Always are in another zip code in coverage 4-5 yrds away from the WR....

I think the pats thought they could beat by playing cram ball. After all aren't we the 32nd ranked run defense? Then they changed to passing and we were probably better equipped to stop (game planning). Throw in that their starting WR's were Lafell and Martin and they couldn't exploit our biggest weakness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom