*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Monday Night | Page 116 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Monday Night

Lol@the patriots!!! We kicked the **** out of them and I’m still in shock, loving it!!!

What a win. I'm still in shock. Well, I think its shock - I'm so tired its hard to tell. I didn't get to sleep until 4.30am, and was up at 6.30.
Big performances by just about every player; most names were mentioned in a positive light by commentary (I love Jon Gruden as a commentator, its just a shame that he does MNF when I'm usually tucked up in bed).

Well done to Gase, the team came out prepared and ready for NE.

Howard and Drake were standouts. Props to Cutler for making some big plays and keeping mistakes to the minimum. Loads of important plays at the right time from the whole team, in all phases.

Its so nice to see Brady looking so upset for an entire game.

Now if you'll excuse me, I just need to rest my eyes for a moment.

Oh yeah, and did Wake's pregame speech get posted? The 'load your cannons, load your guns' one? I'd run through walls for him after that, and I only saw a snippet of it. Holy crap!

What was Fasano saying towards the end of the game when we were trying to run out the clock? We ran to the left...looked like he had trouble with his block. He gets up and I think yelled something like “Don’t fvck!ng run that play again”.

Back
Top Bottom