*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Monday Night | Page 115 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK14 Monday Night

Our new uniforms should have always been our throwbacks. These should be the regular uniforms

Those uniforms don't deserve to be played like **** in. Bring them out when the team has their **** together.

****ing brady....Dude shakes no ones hand.
Generally he is pretty classy, kind of hard to slam him because a camera showed him leaving, even though we would like to see him get spanked by all our players.

Just got home and have to calm down a little but I like to go on record that I liked that pass call on 3rd and 5. I know most would have wanted a run but that was a call to put the game away. A Belichek call. I don't know how it was seen on TV but it was an almost TD. I watched Kenny all the way and when he turned inside Cutler threw the ball. It looked like Kenny lost the ball in the lights because he turned awkwardly to the inside looking for it. If he stayed outside that ball drops in his lap and he would have had nothing but green. It was a kill-the-opponent call.

Generally he is pretty classy, kind of hard to slam him because a camera showed him leaving, even though we would like to see him get spanked by all our players.

No he's not. He's a sore loser.

Not that I particularly care. He's a great player, and also a cheater. Those things are both a lot more important to me than the fact that he sulks like a petulant child when he loses a football game. Lots of people who are great at what they do take failure very poorly and get in a temper about it. When you care that much about winning, you get really upset about losing.

But let's not pretend Tom Brady doesn't act like a little bitchmade [censored] after losing football games.

THE UNIFORMS THOUGH, seriously. I was working tonight (bartending) and EVERYBODY was saying how beautiful they are. Im in the tampa bay area, none of these people were dolphins fans.

It seems to be a consensus amongst general NFL fans, and i dont recall seeing or hearing a dolphins fan who preferred the new uni's.

Just make the change, you will sell so much more merchandise i promise lol

You guys might hate this but I would love to have Cutler back next year as Tannehills back up...I really saw the vision Gase has seen these last 2 weeks & Tannehill has been injured back 2 back years...

Our front office gets roasted on here but man look at Drake,Grant,Xavien Howard,Godchaux,Charles Harris today they all played a big role

Hopefully we get Tank back next week vs the Bills

Back
Top Bottom