*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk14 | Page 123 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm usually never blame a game no matter what on a non-player. But whoever put Gronk on the field for that play is 100% at fault. No way Tammy reaches the end zone from the 30.

I think the idea was he was gonna bat the ball down on a hail mary.

Talk about a backfire!

Why was Gronk on the field playing safety there???? Talk about making no sense? That is on the coach staff for that stupid idea. A real safety has the speed and cut ability to get Drake there.
Couldn't believe that......Gronk should only be in there to try to bat a ball down. We ain't throwing it 68 yards.

Gronk on the final play:

mcCeryM.gif

Big questions for Belicheck:

1. Why not on at least one of the last three downs run something in which you are trying to score? Something outside the tackles may lose a couple of yards, but so what? Better chance of scoring and ending the game.

2. With 16 seconds left, why not go for it on fourth down? Best case: you score a touchdown. Worst case: about 12 seconds left with the Dolphins inside their own 5 and no timeouts. In that scenario a fluke pass interference call isn't going to cost you the game...not enough time to throw it into that range.

3. Gronkowski on the field? WTF.....we weren't going to throw it 68 yards.

Wow.
What a finish! This doesn’t happen to us..! I’m in shock.. woke up my baby daughter (it’s 9pm here) with my screaming and freaked the Doberman out..got a scolding from the wife.. but when she saw the play she understood.
I love this team.. we still alive brothers!
Ps all the stills haters - I got nothing for ya. The mans a class above, balled today and came through at the clutch, much like RT.
Fins up

No one is going to say it. But KIKO was very active today and played a nice game!
If our entire team played with his "all" we would be a hard team to beat every week.

I'm a huge fan of the way the guy plays the game.

Hey, I mentioned it in my blowhard thread. I agree that Kiko is a good football player who is often asked to do things that he isn't good at doing. You let him do the stuff he does well and you're going to be happy with him.

Matt Burke really needs to figure that out these last three games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom