*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk14 | Page 122 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** Wk14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why was Gronk on the field playing safety there???? Talk about making no sense? That is on the coach staff for that stupid idea. A real safety has the speed and cut ability to get Drake there.

The best thing about the play was Gronk stumbling & fumbling around trying to chase down Drake.

I'm usually never blame a game no matter what on a non-player. But whoever put Gronk on the field for that play is 100% at fault. No way Tammy reaches the end zone from the 30.

I got nothin. This was the best feeling of this season. Just the payoff after that long Patriots drive that seemed like they had it in the bag. Love you guys

That’s what makes it even better. They even made a point to talk about Gronk being on the field and he’s the very one that ended up giving up the TD!! I love it!!

Why was Gronk on the field playing safety there???? Talk about making no sense? That is on the coach staff for that stupid idea. A real safety has the speed and cut ability to get Drake

I had to go pick up my daughter from work, so paused the game with 40 seconds left. OMG, sensational. I think the Pats should have went for a TD at the end instead of trying to run the clock down as low as they could, Bellicheat thinking he's being clever again but two scores puts it beyond us. Absolutely amazing ending the laterals and the run from Drake, it was a good throw and catch by Tannehill to Stills that started it all off. This was Tannehill's best performance in my view, for once when we needed him to step up he played really well. More of this and perhaps we don't need to take that QB so high this year. I'm still in shock.

Great win. Ravens lost but the damn Colts won in Houston and the Titans won. Going to enjoy the win either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom