*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK2 | Page 79 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New England Patriots @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we be like hockey and have the goon come in and knock Brady right out of his tutu?

Disrespect? When they had first and goal at the 9, they decided to call two pointless rushing plays and then a screen pass. From the 9.

That's not disrespect, that's putrid defense when a screen goes in from the 10.

Brady could have sat out the entire game and it wouldn't have made a difference, lol, so why get mad now just because he's still in?

Does this team get mad??? Remember they used to have that? Alonso, Landry, Suh etc. Someone get pissed off and crank someone.

Really? They are freaking professionals (sort of). Maybe the Dolphins should show up. Pathetic from top to bottom. I don't think I've seen a worse team from any sport I follow.
Someone mentioned in a thread during the week Belichick doesn't run the score up, yeah right. These guys have ZERO class! I really hate the M'Fers!!!

Disrespect? When they had first and goal at the 9, they decided to call two pointless rushing plays and then a screen pass. From the 9.

Yeah, but they threw the ball to get down there

Lamar Jackass just made a HOF throw w game on the line. I think Balt got themselves a real QB.

who the hell even calls a screen pass from the 10? they caught us in an all out blitz. such an unconventional call, but just nailed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom