*** OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS vs MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 London Games | Page 106 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS vs MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 London Games

You've got a tough convincing job ahead of you.

Best of luck! :thumbsup

Must be honest here.i was never truly sold that we would repeat last years success.

As I was at the game I think I need to give a couple of observations. Cutler...he likes the sink and dunk passing. I saw a few times where he had open WRs or TEs downfield and by downfield I mean 15 to 20yds where he refused the opportunity and checked down instead to a 3-5yd pass. It was annoying as we actually had players open. Cutler was never going to get benched though (I thought Cutler should have been benched) One INT wasn't enough to warrant that decision in the eyes of the coaches. Lame penalties were not on Cutler and that was his saving grace in my eyes because his downfield vision just wasnt there. His INT was poor on many fronts. No RB in the backfield inside the 5yd line was poor. The Saints Defense had basically pass thrown in their face. At least give them food for thought. The actual pass was right in front of where we were. It was a seriously lame pass. I saw the INT before the ball was on its way down. It was aimed right a the Saints DB. Thomas didnt fight for it but the DB owned it as soon as it was in the air. Man do i hate screens!! It's like Groundhog Day. It asks the WR to become a RB as soon as hes caught the ball because he's catching it smack in the middle of D Linemen and LBs. I do think our WRs are getting seriously misused. OL looked hit and miss. The Saints Defense wasn't as great as the score made out. That lame INT on the 1st drive was huge. That drive took nearly 9mins and to come away with nothing....killer.
Defense did ok but too many tackles past the LOS. Tankersley did ok. He was around the ball and his coverage wasnt bad. One sack sort of said it all. Suh wasnt a force. Timmons looked like a vet. I think Hoops was right about that LB unit. Without Timmons I think this could have been a massacre. Defense was fresh in 1st half. 2nd half the lack of Offense basically caught up on the stamina levels. Don't even start me on the penalties. I've seen less flags outside the United Nations HQ.
Basically we looked poor and bereft of a plan B. WRs not being used to their maximum potential and skills. Thats on the HC. Parker caught everything that came his way but sit down patterns doesnt get you downfield in big chunks. Whoever gave Cutler that contract needs shooting. Simply put he looks like he should be backing up Moore.

Last edited:
I really don't like seeing McCain on the field this much he actually was the leader of our team for tackles our Nickel Back

Back
Top Bottom