*** OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS vs MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 London Games | Page 103 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS vs MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 London Games

The real question is whether Gase is willing to make a change with Cutler. Moore is a better option currently, but Gase would have to admit the mistake with Cutler, so I don't see that happening.

Well we won’t have to worry about the Raiders killing the Dolphins on national tv. That game will get flexed out of SNF.

Cutler was done and should have stayed retired. Was a terrible decision by Gase, Tannenbaum and Grier to give this guy 10 million. Wasted much needed cap space that could have been rolled over to next season when hopefully Tannehill is back. With Moore this was probably a 5-7 win team with Cutler they look to be even worse. How many mistakes will these guys make before Ross holds them accountable. These guys better not waste the top 5 draft pick they are going to have.

Tough week...at least I have half a day left for some projects. See you all next week.

This offense has no resilience. Zero. **** went wrong in he first half. We had a bunch of bullshit calls that didn't go out way. No reason to come out as flat and as off as we did the second half. The worst part is that the defense actually looked decent for the better part of the game and got zero help.
I can't help but wonder at what point Tannehill would have said "hey, this is where we go out there and win the game". No heart.
It's not like I think RT is great, but he's good and the team plays for him. He's all heart. Cutler is all fart.

Defense is struggling? Play the Dolphins. They’ll have your defense feeling rejuvenated and confident like no other.

Back
Top Bottom