*** OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS vs MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 London Games | Page 105 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS vs MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 London Games

Moore should be the starter going forward. The biggest knock on Moore has been that his arm strength is gone, well we are 3 games into the Cutler experiment and his arm is shot as well.

IMO this has more to do with Gase's lack of trust in Cutler not turning the ball over.

If Gase doesn't trust Cutler to run his offense then why the hell did they pay him 10 million? Gase is now lumped in with Tannenbaum and Grier for these moronic personnel decisions.

If Gase doesn't trust Cutler to run his offense then why the hell did they pay him 10 million? Gase is now lumped in with Tannenbaum and Grier for these moronic personnel decisions.
That's the question I keep asking myself but you have to admit this offense doesn't look anything like it did with Tannehill behind center. Tannehill threw more deep and intermediate passes than we've seen from Cutler. Maybe it's Cutler that doesn't want to chance a turnover.

The other issue is Cutler's ball placement is garbage and guys aren't getting any YAC because of it.

I really should seek therapy. I spent $500 for two tickets to the Jets game in 3 weeks. Not to mention the cost of flights and hotels. Then you watch the effort of the past two weeks and realize you could lit $1500 on fire and been more entertained.
NFL is truely the no fun league in 2017...
It needs a major overhaul and the longer they wait... The more fanbase they lose

I really should seek therapy. I spent $500 for two tickets to the Jets game in 3 weeks. Not to mention the cost of flights and hotels. Then you watch the effort of the past two weeks and realize you could lit $1500 on fire and been more entertained.
I'm flying down from NJ for the Jets game too. Thankfully I have family in the area to stay with, so I don't have to worry about the cost of a hotel. I hope the game has some meaning, but I'm not holding my breath at this point.

Back
Top Bottom