*** OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS vs MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 London Games | Page 104 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW ORLEANS SAINTS vs MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK4 London Games

I really should seek therapy. I spent $500 for two tickets to the Jets game in 3 weeks. Not to mention the cost of flights and hotels. Then you watch the effort of the past two weeks and realize you could lit $1500 on fire and been more entertained.

Why did we even pay Kenny Stills? Dude is overlooked so much... Cutler just looks for Parker all day. So many issues. This is just one that pissed me off today

How many mistakes will these guys make before Ross holds them accountable. These guys better not waste the top 5 draft pick they are going to have.

I would bet the farm that Tannenbaum will try to replace Landry by drafting a WR again.

I really should seek therapy. I spent $500 for two tickets to the Jets game in 3 weeks. Not to mention the cost of flights and hotels. Then you watch the effort of the past two weeks and realize you could lit $1500 on fire and been more entertained.
I was going to Ravens game. But not now. The get they ass kicked every time they play there anyway.

I would bet the farm that Tannenbaum will try to replace Landry by drafting a WR again.

Yeah wouldn't surprise me at all. Tannenbaum is just another in a long line of terrible front office people the Dolphins have had. Everything starts at the top and if you have idiots running the team you are going to get the garbage we have seen on the field.

Cutler was done and should have stayed retired. Was a terrible decision by Gase, Tannenbaum and Grier to give this guy 10 million. Wasted much needed cap space that could have been rolled over to next season when hopefully Tannehill is back. With Moore this was probably a 5-7 win team with Cutler they look to be even worse. How many mistakes will these guys make before Ross holds them accountable. These guys better not waste the top 5 draft pick they are going to have.
With Moore starting the season, we would have been a 9-11 win team. He plays well against teams like the Bills & Jets. All we'd have to do is split the other 12 games and we'd be at 10 wins.

Oh the plus side, we had a really early game that was over by the fourth quarter.

The day is young, time to enjoy it.

With Moore starting the season, we would have been a 9-11 win team. He plays well against teams like the Bills & Jets. All we'd have to do is split the other 12 games and we'd be at 10 wins.

Bottom line arguing Cutler vs Moore is pointless. The season ended the moment RT landed awkwardly in training camp.

So glad I didn't wake up early for this one. Not even gonna watch it now.

Back
Top Bottom