*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night | Page 96 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK GIANTS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 14 Monday Night

Our last two drives started with offensive holding and with a personal foul. But yeah, who coinable Tannehill make it happen!!

I've been a Tannehill basher of late, but he played well tonight. Nobody else did. Not even Jones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He wasn't the reason we lost but he had the opportunity to save the day. The play Landry got the penalty, was a bad pass way behind him then the obvious over throw. A guy being paid as much as RT. needs to step up. Same with Suh, Cameron.

Bad pass way behind him? You mean the throwaway pass to avoid a sack? Are you people real life?

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 AM ----------

Did he scramble once tonight?

Multiple times to avoid the sack. He was very nimble in the pocket tonight.

I can understand losing a hard fought game, no the stupid penalties, they kill us in every game.

Devante Parker can you please be a player??? Between Dion Jordan and you we are not going to get better when our 1st round picks are playing like busts or out of the league.

In general I liked the play calling...thought Tanny showed HUGE improvement with the audibles and so forth. I think with the right coaching staff we will continue to see him improvev ice the step back tha thas occurred so far this season. This defense is absolutely terrible. What the hell happened to our run defense that used to be so good? How did Grimes get so bad so fast? Our LB and safety play (aside from Jones) is just terrible. What the hell happened?

I would agree. Thy play calling was better, but a little too heavy on the pass side. We should have run more.....but still better for Taylor's 2nd game.

I also thought RT showed good improvement as well. You have to ignore the extreme posts on this site on both sides of the RT issue, but if you look at the details, you can see more comfort by RT in this style of offense.

I said it before and I will say it again...people just love to bitch. Some of you need to just go root for another team. Anybody that says this game was on Tannehill is an absolute MORON.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Dan Campbell gave it all he had but the talent level on this defense is very poor. In fact the talent level overall has proven to be non-competitive in the AFC east. Despite what some know nothings on this board are saying, Tannehill was much better even though he was constantly working in long yardage situations due to drops, bad pass protection and stupid penalties. His talent is obvious but having numerous coordinators and a bad offensive line for years has held him back. He looked sharp tonight, and even an average defensive performance wins this game. I think anyone looking at coaching this team has to see the potential, but anyone worth their salt would want control over the roster. I would too. This will be an entirely different defense next year. Grimes, Wake, Misi, Shepherd, Taylor are all gone--maybe more. Both guards are horrific. Most importantly we need quality depth all over the roster.

I love the Dolphins and I have for 50 years, yes 50, and anyone who wants to hide behind their keyboard and just bash for the sake of bashing is a coward and not a real fan. A real fan looks for the good and believes in what the future can be. I see young talent and lots of potential on this team and if it's led by the right person they can turn it around. I believe we will get it turned around next year. Go phins!

Our defense doesnt get one sack and almost lets Manning complete every throw but somehow its all Tannehill's fault.
He gets blame but he is not our biggest issue or even close

Tannehill should've gotten some sacks. He got hung up on blocks too much. Tannehill needed to get to Eli and drive him into the dirt but he didn't.

Did he scramble once tonight?

I have given up to ever see him scramble when the pocket breaks down...ever. He just WILL NOT DO IT. Unless its a designed run, he WILL NOT DO IT. Thats just a fact and no need to even talk about it. Someone screwed up his head on this issue..somewhere..because its painfully obvious. Yet still...no coaches...not a one has addressed it tried to fix it....done anything. He would rather throw the ball in the stands...force a 1 yd pass to Landry...then ever think of running. I truly cant remember the last time he ran out of the pocket for positive yards

This team lacks discipline. Too many dumb penalties.

Also, whenever our Dline fails to create pressure, our defense just folds entirely. That was the case today. Eli had all the time in the world to destroy us.

My MVPs in tonight's loss: Miller (should've had more carries), Darr, and Tannehill (I know, unpopular opinion).

I can't blame Tanny as a person for his lack of clutch personality traits. I myself am not good at thinking on my feet. So I have a job that allows deliberate decision making. Unfortunately, a professional quarterback needs to have that split second instinct. Tanny would be okay in an operating room with a few other doctors around to bounce questions off of before making the big incision. But not on the football field facing a lb all out blitz on third and long trailing by a touchdown. Marino wasn't a genius by any means, but he had more instinct in his pinky finger than Tanny could ever hope for.

I have given up to ever see him scramble when the pocket breaks down...ever. He just WILL NOT DO IT. Unless its a designed run, he WILL NOT DO IT. Thats just a fact and no need to even talk about it. Someone screwed up his head on this issue..somewhere..because its painfully obvious. Yet still...no coaches...not a one has addressed it tried to fix it....done anything. He would rather throw the ball in the stands...force a 1 yd pass to Landry...then ever think of running. I truly cant remember the last time he ran out of the pocket for positive yards

Did you watch the game? AT ALL? Seems like he scrambled on at least a third of his plays...smdh

Did you watch the game?????

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom