*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series | Page 140 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series

The Heat's preseason starts tonight, if anyone wants to see a competent franchise.

We play a role in that league and that is a being a minnow. We need to accept it and enjoy for the sake of the league. The NFL needs teams like us for big teams and players to get highlights and for exciting upsets. We're like a filler episode in a award winning tv series.

I say the Fins are what the Washington Generals are to the Globe Trotters (NE)

overthrows, cant hit the deep ball, throwing behind receivers, and this is year 4, when will you guys admit tannehill is mediocre at best?

In all honesty Stills wasn't running full speed at any point during that route, he was gassed and got shaken up by that tackle

I'm all for Tannehill to hit the bench , but they won't do it. They handed him a big contract , and pressed up too many jerseys

Yea. It is Lazor's fault that Tannehill misses wide open TDs. What was wrong with the play designs on those missed throws where Jennings was wide open for a score? NOTHING!

Yet, when he makes a bad play call, which is of course influenced by the fact his QB can not make a throw, it gives way to blame our red zone failure on COACHING!

GET REAL!!!!!

Ideal situation after the loss?

The thing that pisses me off with this team is that they have streaks of brilliance on offense....but it takes them 3 quarters to realize this. Then they repeat the same thing every game, its basically like 50 first dates.

Back
Top Bottom