*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series | Page 143 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series

Can we deny the team re-entry into the U.S.?

I'm too stoned and this really hurts but I'm aware now. Time to change the QB.

Go **** yourselves. Hate this ****ing team. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Embarrassing. Dumbest coaching I've seen in my entire life.

This.

I knew we would be average this year but this ****ing bad?

**** you failbin lazor and coyle.

Tannehill and suh owe us a refund.

The Jets exposed Tannehill and I'm greatful for this. We need to do something else. Whats the name of that new qb we signed?

Well it doesn't help much that he's exposed, since the dolphins organization was so smart to tie tannehill down for the next 5 years and the first three are guarenteed I think. So it would be a huge cap hit to release tannehill and good luck trading him, because he hasn't shown much to be tradeable and a team would have to take on his contract. Because of that, miami is kind of stuck with him for two more years. I didn't like how they did the contract. They should have just done a franchise tag or extended for one more year and we see how he does and then go from there.

Yeah no. Sorry everyone, the QB isn't going anywhere. In case you didn't notice the entire team sucks balls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The offensive playcalling in the last 8 minutes... specifically the last 4 plays, was horrendous. We needed a 1st down. 13 points behind. Instead we are calling plays like we are down 6 pts with first and goal from the 30.

I'm too stoned and this really hurts but I'm aware now. Time to change the QB.

Yup. It hurts to come to that realization but now we have to hope the next regime agrees or that idiot Ross doesn't force them to keep him.

I wish Ross would just sell the team to someone who will honestly be committed to building a winner. Someone who will hire knowledgeable football people including a real GM who will hire a real head coach who will hire a quality staff. No more of the garbage we have seen for the past 15+ years.

Anyone get fired yet?

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

We need to get Alonzo Highsmith from GB

---------- Post added at 01:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 PM ----------

Still can't believe we spent a second rounder on Jordan phillips who don't play. When u know we had a hurt Albert and weak guards..sheesh

Seems like status quo. Figures. Such a dumpster fire.

Back
Top Bottom