*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series

Joe Philbin, you just beat the jets to save your job. What are you going to do now?

"I think I'd like to have a sandwich.."

**** it i may never see a live game again. Lets do it

I decided to just stay up all night and work on my Daily fantasy teams for today, since I'm in Vegas and the game will be on at 6:30. I agonized all night about playing anyone from this game. I finally took Marshall and the Jets Defense. Landry would have been my only selection from our fins, but theres money involved, and there were too many other options to fill out my wr's. Really torn on what I want the outcome to be today, I've loved my Dolphins since 72 and only wanted them to lose just once, the one that got rid of Sparrano. The only thing that would soften the hurt of a loss would be getting rid of philban and coyle.

nope... i slept!!! but got up at 6:30!!!

time for coffee and jameson.... and to start prepping and cooking the food!!!

Got off work an hour ago due to some drunken shenanigans (cops called and took their sweet time) at the place I bartend at. Ah well, I didn't plan on sleeping anyway. Time for me to have some breakfast then get to a little bit of drinking myself....hopefully it'll make the win all that much better. I kinda like this super early kickoff just due to my work schedule.

Just showed a montage of Jets and Fins games on NFLN.

Finished with 2008 finale. My goodness I was so excited after that game.

Ready to go! On vacation in St Thomas and today is my 2 year wedding anniversary. Wife is pumped too. She has Tannehill and Landry in fantasy... She faces me lol

Back
Top Bottom