*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series

Inactives should be out by now what gives?

Already posted in the thread.

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 56s57 seconds ago
Today's #Dolphins Inactives:
Raheem Mostert
Tony Lippett
Branden Albert
Billy Turner
Dion Sims
Matt Hazel
A.J. Francis

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN 54s55 seconds ago
Jets inactives: Chris Owusu, Darrin Walls, Jamari Lattimore, Jarvis Harrison, Willie Colon, Ben Ijalana, Jeff Cumberland

---------- Post added at 07:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Decker is active. Big for the Jets.

Right here hoops.

Get the attempts at least. Don't run away from the run…not sure if that makes sense, but I think you get it.

I understand your point, but if they aren't gonna commit to some real running, I don't wanna see a few token run plays...just air it out instead. That said, would be great to see a real run game.

For a few hours at least, eff all the doom and gloom, GO PHINS

I understand your point, but if they aren't gonna commit to some real running, I don't wanna see a few token run plays...just air it out instead. That said, would be great to see a real run game.

For a few hours at least, eff all the doom and gloom, GO PHINS

That will lead to loads of pressure, the QB getting hit and turnovers. I do not trust the line with Todd Bowles' pressure packages.

Defense needs to keep us in it...o will have their hands full again...d layed down last week dont get us in some damn massive hole and expose our protection chasing the scoreboard

3 and outs arent the worst thing in the world vs that d...td burgers against early multiples of them are...step up d

Im ****ing tired of watching this train wreck

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 12m12 minutes ago
I will say this: I don't know one player who plans to quit on coaches today or any day. They're playing for selves, each other.

Just walked past miko... no police injuries

So no billy turner good one joe and they are playing decker...fudge buckets

This team pisses me off so much...turner inactive come the **** on

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 12m12 minutes ago
I will say this: I don't know one player who plans to quit on coaches today or any day. They're playing for selves, each other.

Would rather hear that than the "throw the towel" in comments.

I hope Decker is not full strength....

So no billy turner good one joe and they are playing decker...fudge buckets

This team pisses me off so much...turner inactive come the **** on

Seems like the only way Turner is going to get on the field would be if there is a coaching change.

Stupid that Turner in not only inactive, but I think he should be given a shot to replace Dallas Thomas as a starter.

Seems like the only way Turner is going to get on the field would be if there is a coaching change.
he should have known better than to toss that empty dunkin donuts cup into the back seat of philbins car.

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 AM ----------

Who is the active depth on the oline? Brenner and linkenbach?
if there's an injury, they as well put Stoneburner on the line. Awesomely prepared, as always!

Back
Top Bottom