*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series | Page 142 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 4 Int'l Series

If Moore was anything other than ****ty, another team would have signed him this offseason.

The Jets exposed Tannehill and I'm grateful for this. We need to do something else. Whats the name of that new qb we signed?

UGH... .we will be moving gathering to the bar soon.... more NFL to watch

wtf is this garbage? I seriously think the jets are just toying with miami and the team's emotions lol. I don't think the jets take tannehill, philbin and the team seriously as a threat of scoring all that much. the fins suck at redzone and can't move the ball.

Tannehill is not having a good season. He was the worst player in this game when the D gave him a chance.

Yay we lost badly yay. Joe Philbin take another flight home.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Absolutely right. I was on board with you in his first year and then I fell to the homerism. Ignorance is bliss. Not turning my head any longer. Start Moore.

It was the same thing with Henne dude. I was killing him before everyone realized how much he sucked. The whole board attacked me. It took all the way until he was benched for most people to catch on.

The bottom is falling out on Tannehill, he's been exposed over the last two games as to why he's not a franchise QB.

Go **** yourselves. Hate this ****ing team. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Embarrassing. Dumbest coaching I've seen in my entire life.

I think this may be the lowest point in franchise history. Even lower that 2007. Joe Philbin may be a worse head coach than Cam Cameron.

Back
Top Bottom