*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 117 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

Thats going to be the plan going forward. Would not surprise me one bit if this "love" Gase had for Tannehill in the off-season subsides and forces him to go after a proper prospect for this franchise to invest time and resources on.

It's been that game plan for 3 weeks in A row and we won all 3.

Don't let tannehill screw it up for you and you can win. I said it all year before we started winning, tannehill was the reason we were losing. any decent qb could of won these last 3 games for us.

Let the Tannehill h-aters whine. It almost feels like they want this team to lose just so they can say "I told you so" on an internet board.

But we won the game, and that's all that matters. And the best part? It was against the ****ing Jets. Doesn't get sweeter than that.

Fitz also threw a TD. Both were pretty awful.

How many picks did RT have? Big difference there I'm afraid. Don't forget a 3rd down conversion drop and lots of dubious play calling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Don't let tannehill screw it up for you and you can win. I said it all year before we started winning, tannehill was the reason we were losing. any decent qb could of won these last 3 games for us.

Really? How many yards did the run game have before the last drive? I guess RT did nothing for this win?

AKA, don't get destroyed by one of the best DL's in the game.

You won't see coaches who trust their QBs run a game plan like that.

Jets D is great against the run, not exactly known for sacking QBs or covering WRs.

This game showed just how little Gase trusts Tannehill.

Ajayi broke 100 against the Jets that's huge

Really? How many yards did the run game have before the last drive? I guess RT did nothing for this win?

A decent amount considering we were going up against the best rush D.

A better question is, how did Ryan do against one of the worst pass defenses in the league....Were the results spectacular? Or comparable to say...Ajayi?

No?

Thats the difference between players who have it and those who never will.

It's such a downer coming here after a win and seeing people bitch about it. Some folks just can't be happy unless they are miserable. Sad way to live your life.

Alex smith has(past tense since not playing atm) 125yard passing game with no TDs and his defense carries him = he is smart, what we need in a QB, etc..

Tannehill has 149 yard passing game with a TD, no picks and defense plays like Stevie Wonder on American Ninja course, Punter tries to give game away = he is a problem

We just beat the damn Jets and 3 wins in a row, enjoy the damn win people. If you want to throw fits and find stuff to complain about, go sit at the kiddie table for a bit.

I think this new stadium is a huge advantage for the team. Finally we get a break. Putting the Opp in the sun gets us in position every early season. The away games this year early, and losing to Seattle probably killed our playoff chances.

It's such a downer coming here after a win and seeing people bitch about it. Some folks just can't be happy unless they are miserable. Sad way to live your life.

south-park-theory-is-skankhunt42-fueled-by-member-berries.jpg

I don't get it, Tanny is not a big interception thrower, just does' throw down the field enough. I don't know if that's by design or what. When he did have time today no one got open. Is it on him or the receivers?

The Chargers don't have a front seven anywhere close to what the Jets have.

The Chargers have a real QB and if the Dolphins give them as many opportunities as they gave the Jets offense today and blow as many chances on offense as they did today it's going to be a blowout in favor of the Chargers.

If all you can do is whine about Tannehill, Vance Joseph, the play calling and the punter after a division win....you might need to re-examine your motives.

Back
Top Bottom