*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 118 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

What people fail to realize is Tannehill is not part of the problem per se but he's not part of the solution. He's not putting away games. And that is a problem for supposedly the face of the franchise.

A decent amount considering we were going up against the best rush D.

A better question is, how did Ryan do against one of the worst pass defenses in the league....Were the results spectacular? Or comparable to say...Ajayi?

No?

Thats the difference between players who have it and those who never will.

Tannehill had his lowest yards per completion today and had the crappy stats to back it up. Also almost had a pic 6 thst was dropped in the red zone.

It's completely clear Gase has decided to go with the, don't let Ryan lose it for us approach.

Gase didn't let him sit in the pocket at all today. Almost every pass play was a dump to a tight end or RB.

How many picks did RT have? Big difference there I'm afraid. Don't forget a 3rd down conversion drop and lots of dubious play calling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Really? How many yards did the run game have before the last drive? I guess RT did nothing for this win?

How many points did we score of those turnovers again? Did you forget Tannill almost throwing a pick 6 while on their 3 yard lime?, several stare downs barely making a read, and the missed easy TD deep ball that would have sealed the game? Against the worse pass defense in the league while having a running game? Tannehill is mediocre end of story and we are blessed we've faced 3 **** pass defenses in a row. Wait until we face a team that has an average pass defense.

The Chargers have a real QB and if the Dolphins give them as many opportunities as they gave the Jets offense today and blow as many chances on offense as they did today it's going to be a blowout in favor of the Chargers.

Have you watched Chargers game this year and last? Their O-line is going to be a **** storm vs our defensive front. We should have Rivers under a lot of pressure that game.

Dmac

I think this new stadium is a huge advantage for the team. Finally we get a break. Putting the Opp in the sun gets us in position every early season. The away games this year early, and losing to Seattle probably killed our playoff chances.

Yeah that's def true.

I want to see how physical we look on the road.

I can't remember the last time I heard the crowd that loud in Miami. It actually feels lioe a home team advantage again, which is nice.

Also is the first time a long time, that jets fans weren't even with Miami fans.

Tannehill had his lowest yards per completion today and had the crappy stats to back it up. Also almost had a pic 6 thst was dropped in the red zone.

It's completely clear Gase has decided to go with the, don't let Ryan lose it for us approach.

Gase didn't let him sit in the pocket at all today. Almost every pass play was a dump to a tight end or RB.

I'll come back to this when we're not playing a defensive front as good as the Jets. If the game plan is the same against the 49ers or Chargers I'll agree.

He made enough clutch plays HE DIDN'T NEED TO.

And that's a fact.

More then your assumptions and what if moment.

If my aunt had...

How many points did we score of those turnovers again? Did you forget Tannill almost throwing a pick 6 while on their 3 yard lime?, several stare downs barely making a read, and the missed easy TD deep ball that would have sealed the game? Against the worse pass defense in the league while having a running game? Tannehill is mediocre end of story and we are blessed we've faced 3 **** pass defenses in a row. Wait until we face a team that has an average pass defense.

Didn't see a lot of pick opportunities thrown by him TBH. He also made several clutch throws on the run, including the one that was dropped at the end. How about the touch pass to Drake that setup his bullet pass to D. Jones for a TD?

As for a the missed deep ball TD.... TOTALLY understandable when you put it into context. That pass is a perfectly thrown ball to Kenny Stills. Thats who that pass goes to normally. Is that a bail out excuse? No. Does he have more than a handful of attempts to Carroo all year in games? No. Deep balls? No. Dude doesn't have the speed. I'm not worried about that throw one single bit.

I'm glad we have Tannehill over a TON of other QBs in the league. Is he Rogers or Brady? No. But he's helped win 3 straight and we are 4-1 at home this year. Just win baby.

Dmac

Have you watched Chargers game this year and last? Their O-line is going to be a **** storm vs our defensive front. We should have Rivers under a lot of pressure that game.

Dmac

Not if the Dolphins play the way they did today. The Jets aren't exactly a juggernaut either and they were missing some starters. Just saying if the Dolphins make as many mistakes as they did today they are not going to fare well on the road vs a team like the Chargers.

So, just to be clear, the scores he lead the team to to take the lead were of no consequence to you. Ajayi won the game (less than 30 yards in the first half and one good drive in the 4th) with awesome defense (one stop in the first half, I believe) and special teams, right?

I kind of feel sorry for the Tannehaters, because there is no QB on the planet that could meet their definition of a good QB.

Not if the Dolphins play the way they did today. The Jets aren't exactly a juggernaut either and they were missing some starters. Just saying if the Dolphins make as many mistakes as they did today they are not going to fare well on the road vs a team like the Chargers.

Well we shut them down 38-0 if i recall a few years back. They beat us last year. Let's see who comes out with the tie breaker. I wouldn't be surprised if we end up injuring a 3rd opposing QB in our last four games though.

Dmac

Our defense will always be exposed against teams that throw well. So, yes, the Chargers game could be ugly.

Back
Top Bottom