*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9 | Page 119 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JEST @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 9

Tannehill had his lowest yards per completion today and had the crappy stats to back it up. Also almost had a pic 6 thst was dropped in the red zone.

It's completely clear Gase has decided to go with the, don't let Ryan lose it for us approach.

Gase didn't let him sit in the pocket at all today. Almost every pass play was a dump to a tight end or RB.

You obviously did not watch the pick 6 play carefully. First, RT looks left to look off the coverage until the last second. James was responsible for giving a good chip to make sure the linebacker cannot do what he did. James utterly failed on his responsibility. It appears that Coach Gase required a very specific execution on that play. I think that RT was up and down during this game, but that one was not his fault. Blame Coach Gase or blame James.

Coach Gase built a game plan to use the the run to setup some deep passes and to setup the TEs. I thought RT was jefective in this game.

penalties have got to get under control....the Jets got 7 off of the collar tackle...and there were other drive extending penalties as well

So, just to be clear, the scores he lead the team to to take the lead were of no consequence to you. Ajayi won the game (less than 30 yards in the first half and one good drive in the 4th) with awesome defense (one stop in the first half, I believe) and special teams, right?

I kind of feel sorry for the Tanneoranges, because there is no QB on the planet that could meet their definition of a good QB.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

About has many points scored and drives produced than Tannehill then. And the defense produced 2 turnovers you seem to conveniently be ignored. And we still only produced 3 points those turnovers. Despite one of them putting us already in the redzone. Not sure why you're trying to put Ajayi below Tannehill when he clearly was the better player today and the last 3 weeks. All the jets did was focus on the ground game and they have one of the best run defenses in the league with one of the worse pass defenses in the league. So yeah, Ajayi did more than enough, despite having much harder job than tannehill. No fan that isn't a dolphin fan would argue Tannehill is a good QB to begin with. His fans only exist in this forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we shut them down 38-0 if i recall a few years back. They beat us last year. Let's see who comes out with the tie breaker. I wouldn't be surprised if we end up injuring a 3rd opposing QB in our last four games though.

Dmac

Different teams now. The 37-0 game was played in Miami while last year's game was in San Diego as is this year's game. So it will be anothet long trip for the Dolphins who are 0-3 on the road so far this season.

The Chargers are not a good team but neither are the Jets. The Chargers do have a better QB. The Dolphins can't rely on a Kick return TD to save them next week. They are going to need the offense to produce more than 250 yards and can't settle for FGs when they are handed great field position.

Tannehill had his lowest yards per completion today and had the crappy stats to back it up. Also almost had a pic 6 thst was dropped in the red zone.

It's completely clear Gase has decided to go with the, don't let Ryan lose it for us approach.

Gase didn't let him sit in the pocket at all today. Almost every pass play was a dump to a tight end or RB.

How much did that almost interception cost us?

Now he's getting penalized for things that could have happened?

56 of 85 (66%), 605 yards (7.1 ypp), 0 interceptions, 0 turnovers, period. Only sacked twice. And three straight wins.

But don't let facts get in the way of a good bitch fest. He wasn't very good today....and his version of not very good resulted in a win. He was very, very good against Pittsburgh, pretty good against Buffalo, and not real good today....but good enough to win.

where did you get your TV map? I couldnt believe the game wasn't on here in Rochester, NY (the only red area in NYS!)

I ran out of the house to a local sports bar to watch - even got yelled at by a dolt at the bar for yelling too loudy when Ajayi broke that run on 3rd and 2 with 2min left. Likely a bitter Bills fan with butt hurt. LOL

Some of you guys would complain about a free blow job.
It's almost funny, some of the posts today. Season over, THill sucks and so on. Probably more Dolphin love on their forum. Jets forum.
It's really true. We have the most fickle fan base in all of sports.

Well we shut them down 38-0 if i recall a few years back. They beat us last year. Let's see who comes out with the tie breaker. I wouldn't be surprised if we end up injuring a 3rd opposing QB in our last four games though.

Dmac

When was the last time you saw Rivers go down? We've got our hands full with SD next wk. I think we can beat them, but he's a stud QB.

Some of you guys would complain about a free blow job.
It's almost funny, some of the posts today. Season over, THill sucks and so on. Probably more Dolphin love on their forum. Jets forum.
It's really true. We have the most fickle fan base in all of sports.

Your 1st sentence would heve earned a POTD, except I already used mine. :up:

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Drunk Bump is on cloud 9.

**** THE JETS!!!

If you guys are going to complain about drops by WRs than I can complain about dropped interceptions.

But why would you? You are complaining about something good that happened to your favorite team. By all means, let's get upset that the ball wasn't picked off because it doesn't further your agenda.

I guess people can't be happy about a win but still concerned with the way the team played and with upcoming games. If the goal is to see the team make the playoffs you take the win but be wary of the fact that they are going to have to play much better to win enough games to get that playoff spot.

I guess people can't be happy about a win but still concerned with the way the team played and with upcoming games. If the goal is to see the team make the playoffs you take the win but be wary of the fact that they are going to have to play much better to win enough games to get that playoff spot.

If you read the game thread, though, it was a complainfest about one player in particular even when we were winning and once the Jets took the lead, a meltdown of how the game was over.

You can't make the playoffs by losing games.

Back
Top Bottom