*** Official New York Jest @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK6 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New York Jest @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK6

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the team wins this game, as they should, then this is the worst time to get a bye.
You don't want time off when you're on a 2-0 run(assuming they beat the Jets).
You don't want to break that momentum.
I love that it's a dumpster fire of a team.

Dumpster fire of a coach.

Dumpster fire of an owner.

Dumpster fire fans.

Pure crap all around.

I want and expect the Dolphins to win big. If they don't, it will be because you just jinxed us.

After everything you just said, if we lose this game, it clearly can't be due to anything what the Jets ("pure crap all around") have going for them!

Any news whether Shaq Lawson and Durham Smythe are fit to play? Smythe has made terrific progress as a blocking TE.

If the team wins this game, as they should, then this is the worst time to get a bye.
You don't want time off when you're on a 2-0 run(assuming they beat the Jets).
You don't want to break that momentum.

To me its a toss-up.

We do not want to break any positive momentum.

With the lack of a full preseason training & practice regimen, we may be able to use an earlier bye week to our advantage in helping address problems with our injured players and to let other teams get more banged up. The coaching staff is doing a good job (in my opinion), so I'm comfortable in expecting them to handle an early bye to our advantage.

I want and expect the Dolphins to win big. If they don't, it will be because you just jinxed us.

After everything you just said, if we lose this game, it clearly can't be due to anything what the Jets ("pure crap all around") have going for them!
I didn't jinx us! My comment is about the Jests in general, and has nothing to do with the fact we play them this week!

If we want to be the type of team that can challenge for the division, make playoff runs and eventually deep in the playoffs then we have to get to the point of beating teams we’re supposed to beat.

That’s where Flo and this entire team needs to be. The culture and mindset of everyone in the organization needs to reflect that.

Think it will be a little uglier than most seem to predict. It’s still a divisional game and we haven’t proven we should be expected to just rollover bad competition because we did it one week. Think we get the win though, 24-16
I've seen far too much poopoo versus the Jests over the decades to not be concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom