*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK7 | Page 103 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NEW YORK JETS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** WK7

Hey John - hope your wife is ok. Cutler took a shot in the ribs, Moore came in and promptly fired an interception. Then in true MM format, he got hot and started slinging it all over the field w hefty YPA. The receivers started making big catches - even Julius has a great one-hander and the O-line pass protected better (though he got hit more than I would have liked to see). We had the momentum at 28-21. The defense woke up, Wake had 2 huge sacks and suddenly the Jets began to implode. As if there was any doubt, Moore took the O right down for a TD. It was called back on a bogus pick call but 2 or 3 plays later he threw it again for the score. Held the Jets then drove to borderline FG range when someone let a free blitzer get a sack and kill the drive. Jets threw the pick and we managed the game to the end to kick the FG. The crowd was nuts in the 4th quarter.
Thank you sir. She is okay.

So with a little help from the Falcons the Bills and Dolphins will be tied for first place.

So can people stop trying to fire the coach by the end of the 1st quarter now?
Bro I can't speak for others, but I don't want Gase fired just try some different looks and things. I have been calling for Fasano to get the ball sometimes rather than being a blocking TE all the time. The opposing defense knows when he is there that it is for blocking.

If someone could give me a quick update to the 2nd half I would appreciate it. I had to to take my wife to the emergency room. Thanks, John
Hi John, glad to hear your wife is ok. Like other Dolfans have stated, Moore saved the day. Gase opened up the playbook with Moore under center. The whole offense came together and made plays. Jesse Davis came in to play LT for Tunsil, after he left the game. Davis played very well, allowing Moore time to throw. But the biggest thing was the defense finally got a boost and played much better and helped propel the offense. Great comeback.

Back
Top Bottom