*** Official New York Jets @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK9 | Page 71 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official New York Jets @ Miami Dolphins Game Thread *** WK9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m team tank, but I will never throw back a win against the Jets. Well done boys. And congrats to Flo on his first win as an NFL head coach!

Good. No gooseegg for the year. Check. Gases beaten and hopefully fired, check. Now
back to a high pick.
If Williams is really hurt, our chances of getting another win go down significantly.

You love to call out other posters.

Kudos bro.
yep good call.
steelers won and the pick isn’t going to be top 5. Or top 10. Where is the thread the Steeler pick the gift that keeps on giving.

yep good call.
steelers won and the pick isn’t going to be top 5. Or top 10. Where is the thread the Steeler pick the gift that keeps on giving.
How many other ways do you know how to bitch about a 1st round draft choice. Just want to make sure I have them all written down...

The Phin's can't even figure out how to be garbage the right way...

Kiss the #1 pick goodbye!

Bye bye Tua (wishful thinking)
I still think we get him if that's who we want. We could still end up with the #1 pick or, whoever gets the #1 will pass on him because he shouldn't be the #1 pick overall anyway and he will fall to us. Hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom