###Official New York Yankees Thread### | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

###Official New York Yankees Thread###

And the Yanks come alive again for a stretch. I hope the right pitching staff shows up in the post season, one second they look like a grade A staff and the next total ****.

Damnit, NY! You jinxed us! :lol:

Ugh, Tampa Bay is closing in on us fast. No bueno!

What started out as a 10 game lead for the Yankees in the AL East not too long ago, is now down to just measley 1 game, and we STILL have 2 more games in Tampa Bay and 4 in Baltimore this week. This is not looking good :bobdole:

EDIT: And a month n a half later...a 10 game lead has vanished. Age catching up, injuries piling up, and our mediocre starting pitching (besides CC) is rearing it's ugly head at the worst of times. Sigh...guess it's gonna be a hard-nosed battle now.

Last edited by a moderator:
What started out as a 10 game lead for the Yankees in the AL East not too long ago, is now down to just measley 1 game, and we STILL have 2 more games in Tampa Bay and 4 in Baltimore this week. This is not looking good :bobdole:

EDIT: And a month n a half later...a 10 game lead has vanished. Age catching up, injuries piling up, and our mediocre starting pitching (besides CC) is rearing it's ugly head at the worst of times. Sigh...guess it's gonna be a hard-nosed battle now.

Tell me about it. This is just disturbing, not only has the lead vanished so has the lock on a playoff spot. If the Yanks don't start playing again not only are they in trouble of not wining the division they could very well miss the post season.

Unreal. I went ape**** on the first HR...Was almost too stunned to celebrate the second. Ive never seen anything like that. Ibanez is approaching Aaron Boone territory on that ****.

Feeling pretty damn god about this series now. Even if Hughes cant get it done we got CC on full rest to pitch game 5. Ill take those odds.

Absolutely. Deep family thing...All 4 of my grandparents and both my parents are Yankees diehards.

CC's a mother****'n beast! Thank goodness he's on our side! Gonna be a fun series against Tigers.

I have never cared for the Yankees, but I am really happy for Raul Ibanez, who played for my Phillies. He was always a class act, and it's nice seeing him doing this late in his career. Great playoff games...lots of good comebacks.

Only in New York would there bhe 20 ish naked woman alternating on stage and 85% of the males are fixed on the Yankees in the 11th.

Back
Top Bottom