###Official New York Yankees Thread### | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

###Official New York Yankees Thread###

****ing hell...first we lose the game and now we lose our captain! :bobdole:

WHY the hell did it have to be Jeter????????

Oh and can someone ship that way overpaid, under-performing choke artist ARod off our team??? God, I don't think I've never seen such a worse investment in all of sports.

Well this year has ****ing sucked for Mo now Jeet. I have no idea how you can make a post season and feel like you've lost it all.

it's the same thing every postseason, they can never hit in october.

Cano and Granderson have done little.....Raul Ibanez is keeping you in it.

Other than Ibanez and maybe Suzuki, this has been a pathetic showing by the Yankees' offense this series. Absolutely awful. Too many guys wanting to be heroes instead of hitting singles/doubles to keep innings alive when we DO happen to get men on base. Pitching has been decent and it's a shame they haven't gotten any run support in these three games. ARod has been a major ripoff for us and it looks like his struggles were contagious. Unfortunately we may be stuck with him.

every year people complain about the pitching all year and every october we lose b/c we can't hit yet we bring back the same offense every year.

This is the most sad, pathetic, heartless playoff team I have ever seen in any sport. No heart whatsoever in that lineup. The pitching has been almost nothing but stellar, but that lineu is literally the worst thing Ive ever had the "privilege" of watching. Id FAR rather watch the 07 Dolphins because at least they just sucked talent-wise, but were trying hard. These mother ****ers dont even give a ****.

**** Robinson Cano. You useless sack of ****. He has all the talent in the world and just decides hes gonna get 2 hits in 9 god damn games? **** him. Thats completely ridiculous. And **** Swisher, Granderson, Teixeira, ARod, and any other over-paid, underproducing bums I missed. **** em. Blow this **** up and start over.

Seriously. Every ****ing starting pitcher pitched their asses off all playoffs. If you told me these guys would go out there and be giving up 2 runs or less on a regular basis all playoffs, Id say we win the WS easily. But nope. The second they give up 1 run its an insurmountable ****ing lead unless one of the cheapest players on our active roster bails us out with a last second HR. What the **** is wrong with this picture? **** this ****. Im out.

And yes. I mad.

Per Darren Rovell : Yankees total payroll 1996-2000: $393.3 Million, 4 titles. Yankees total payroll 2001-2012: $2.17 Billion, 1 title...yikes.

It is time to get A-Rod the hell out of dodge. He is horrible and his decline is astronomical compared to his value. Ship him out of town on the first avalible train to whoever wants him and move along. This team needs young talent and I could think of no better place to start then 3rd base.

Well I wouldn't care if the Yank's let everyone walk that wants to walk. Swisher, Soriano, A-rod and even Cano if he wants exorbitant amounts of cash at the end of this upcoming season. Time to bring in the youth movement like the good ol' days when Jeter, Mo and Andy were youngins'!!

Cashman has been trying to find a way to dump ARod for years, if there is a way they will do it.

Close to no chance they void his contract. The MLBPA would never let it happen. Our only shot is if theres some clause in his contract that we are unaware of that voids the deal if he is caught using steroids...and even then theres no positive test.

Cashman has been trying to find a way to dump ARod for years, if there is a way they will do it.

Close to no chance they void his contract. The MLBPA would never let it happen. Our only shot is if theres some clause in his contract that we are unaware of that voids the deal if he is caught using steroids...and even then theres no positive test.

Well be sure the Cashman is damn sure trying to dump his ass. I surely hope they find away to do it.

http://nesn.com/2013/01/yankees-hav...-rid-of-alex-rodriguez-after-ped-allegations/

Back
Top Bottom