###Official New York Yankees Thread### | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

###Official New York Yankees Thread###

We are just fine, no need to peak until October. We'll see you there.

You think they'll be there in October? Any 1 of those AL East teams can come to life at any moment ... I'm also hoping it's the sox because I love the rivalry but I have my doubts.

You think they'll be there in October? Any 1 of those AL East teams can come to life at any moment ... I'm also hoping it's the sox because I love the rivalry but I have my doubts.

The Sox are only three games out with their bats very quiet and several pitchers, including Price, hurt. Once their rotation is settled and their lineup starts to hit just to their average production, they'll start winning a lot. The Sox always seem to start slow but that's fine, it's a long season. They are starting to hit and Price comes back next week. I ultimately think they win about 95 games and take the AL East but we'll see. I am really excited to have a strong Yankees team as well, it's about the best rivalry in sports.

Idk. No superstars on the roster or at least not like years past. Youth stepping up. It has some earmarks of a good run.

1200px-Houston_Astros_cap_logo.svg.png

I wouldn't sleep on the sox!! I can't wait for October baseball.

Idk. No superstars on the roster or at least not like years past. Youth stepping up. It has some earmarks of a good run.

I'll take up and coming, home grown guys over the aging superstars acquired in FA that cripple the payroll every day of the week.

Like I said in my initial post, starting pitching will be a problem that needs to be overcome. So inconsistent. Tanaka will need Tommy Johns here at some point ... can't afford to have that arm at like 75%.

They might even need to get another quality arm in the starting rotation by July 31st if they think there's a shot this year. No rush though. Arrow is pointing straight up.

I'll take up and coming, home grown guys over the aging superstars acquired in FA that cripple the payroll every day of the week.

Like I said in my initial post, starting pitching will be a problem that needs to be overcome. So inconsistent. Tanaka will need Tommy Johns here at some point ... can't afford to have that arm at like 75%.

They might even need to get another quality arm in the starting rotation by July 31st if they think there's a shot this year. No rush though. Arrow is pointing straight up.

About the time I posted that they went to **** lol.

Frazier just laced a ball into the stands that might have killed somebody. Very long delay.

You were right Buddy, the sox did come back. Like a ****ing hurricane too. If there's any justice in the world, we will see each other in the playoffs.

The derby totally messed with Judge. His eye was never the same. Total control of the strike zone to swinging at balls in the dark. But he'll still have about 50 Jacks and 120+ rbis. Can't even imagine what the numbers would look like without this multi month slump.

Frazier just laced a ball into the stands that might have killed somebody. Very long delay.

You were right Buddy, the sox did come back. Like a ****ing hurricane too. If there's any justice in the world, we will see each other in the playoffs.

The derby totally messed with Judge. His eye was never the same. Total control of the strike zone to swinging at balls in the dark. But he'll still have about 50 Jacks and 120+ rbis. Can't even imagine what the numbers would look like without this multi month slump.
Yeah who saw that type of slump coming from judge.. His first half production was outrageous and I figured he couldn't sustain it and pitchers would eventually catch onto his style but damn that was a serious drop off. I kinda hope Cleveland gets the championship this year tho

Yeah who saw that type of slump coming from judge.. His first half production was outrageous and I figured he couldn't sustain it and pitchers would eventually catch onto his style but damn that was a serious drop off. I kinda hope Cleveland gets the championship this year tho

The derby does that to guys all the time, but they usually right themselves after a week or 2. He hasn't seen the ball right since.

Losing a championship in baseball ... then basketball ... then the Browns ... then losing in baseball again? I wouldn't wish that on Cleveland fans ... bad enough they have to live in Ohio.

The derby does that to guys all the time, but they usually right themselves after a week or 2. He hasn't seen the ball right since.

Losing a championship in baseball ... then basketball ... then the Browns ... then losing in baseball again? I wouldn't wish that on Cleveland fans ... bad enough they have to live in Ohio.

Yeah they have had it rough, lebron is prolly going to leave again lol id like to see Terry frank get another ring too.

I wish the Sox would just put it away so we can rest some people but I am happy that they played well in the second half. It scares me that Sale seems tired and Price is gimped up. They have a lot of nicked up guys. Are the Yankees healthy right now?

Hopefully, we won't play Cleveland in the first round, that would suck. I think they may slump a bit though coming off that ridiculous win streak. I hope they do anyway, if we have to play them. If the Red Sox don't win the series, I hope Cleveland does. I feel for them and still love Francona.

Yeah they have had it rough, lebron is prolly going to leave again lol id like to see Terry frank get another ring too.

I do like Francona. Got a raw deal from the sox, which they regretted. Didn't take him too long to create a contender there.

I wish the Sox would just put it away so we can rest some people but I am happy that they played well in the second half. It scares me that Sale seems tired and Price is gimped up. They have a lot of nicked up guys. Are the Yankees healthy right now?

Hopefully, we won't play Cleveland in the first round, that would suck. I think they may slump a bit though coming off that ridiculous win streak. I hope they do anyway, if we have to play them. If the Red Sox don't win the series, I hope Cleveland does. I feel for them and still love Francona.

You guys are dinged up ... and we are finally getting healthy. Gregorius, Castro, and even Byrd are rounding into form. Besides Pineda, I think we're totally healthy ... although the inevitable Tommy Johns for Tanaka still looms large.

Very few things on this earth are as good as NY and Boston in the post season. Can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom