###Official New York Yankees Thread### | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

###Official New York Yankees Thread###

Bob dole.... Do you pee sitting down? Bust out that bourbon right now! Lol but I feel you man im pumped for the McGregor khabib fight tmr night and then phins bungles Sunday im too old for this ****

I forgot about the McGregor fight. I'll be going to work on Monday inside of a bodybag.

K to start. Weak.

Start off the 9th with a jack and finish with 3 straight whiffs. Oof. Stanton looking at strike 3 in that situation was a kick in the nuts.

Neither team looked great and both missed opportunities (1 run off bases loaded & no outs comes to mind) but it was a good game overall. Yanks can't strand guys on base like that and expect a W.

Good news is no more Sale. Man he's good. Having to burn Severino in the WC game looms large.

boston-red-sox-logo.jpg

Start off the 9th with a jack and finish with 3 straight whiffs. Oof. Stanton looking at strike 3 in that situation was a kick in the nuts.

Neither team looked great and both missed opportunities (1 run off bases loaded & no outs comes to mind) but it was a good game overall. Yanks can't strand guys on base like that and expect a W.

Good news is no more Sale. Man he's good. Having to burn Severino in the WC game looms large.

Yeah home field advantage is going to be huge for this series imo. Price is historically bad pitching at Yankee stadium so im glad we get to avoid that match up

Good back bounce game. I don't even know why they throw Price against the Yanks. Gonna be unfortunate for the Sox if Sanchez woke up.

Good back bounce game. I don't even know why they throw Price against the Yanks. Gonna be unfortunate for the Sox if Sanchez woke up.

Yeah for the amount that price is making and his historically bad performances in the postseason it's going to be hard to justify his contract/roster spot

Man Tanaka was fierce last night

Yeah for the amount that price is making and his historically bad performances in the postseason it's going to be hard to justify his contract/roster spot

Man Tanaka was fierce last night

Kershaw seemed to finally shake it, maybe Price will too. I don't see you guys keeping him around when he's so bad against your arch rival. Too much at stake.

Tanaka had location working for him in a big way last night. Not always there for him ... or Severino ... or Betances ... or Chapman. All of them are dominant when hitting their spots, though.

Kershaw seemed to finally shake it, maybe Price will too. I don't see you guys keeping him around when he's so bad against your arch rival. Too much at stake.

Tanaka had location working for him in a big way last night. Not always there for him ... or Severino ... or Betances ... or Chapman. All of them are dominant when hitting their spots, though.

I can't imagine the sox losing the next 2 games in a row im predicting a game 5 in fenway with Chris sale on the mound

Back
Top Bottom