###Official New York Yankees Thread### | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

###Official New York Yankees Thread###

So...is Chris Sale broken? Velocity is way down all year (although he has hit 97 tonight) and he's getting shelled. I feel like I'd be shitting bricks if I'm the Sox FO after that extension.

@Blackcreekbandit you hearing anything about what's up with him?

So...is Chris Sale broken? Velocity is way down all year (although he has hit 97 tonight) and he's getting shelled. I feel like I'd be ****ting bricks if I'm the Sox FO after that extension.

@Blackcreekbandit you hearing anything about what's up with him?
I haven't heard anything but it is certainly something I am worried about. World series hangover is real so far damn

I haven't heard anything but it is certainly something I am worried about. World series hangover is real so far damn

This won't last as I am shocked nearly the same roster that won the WS has looked like an expansion team. When does the hangover end?

You know things are bad when Brett Gardner is hitting grannies off you to give up a late lead.

This won't last as I am shocked nearly the same roster that won the WS has looked like an expansion team. When does the hangover end?

You know things are bad when Brett Gardner is hitting grannies off you to give up a late lead.

Yeah I was actually texting my brother around the time of the GS trashing Gardner hitting leadoff. I love him as a Yankee, always have, but dudes done. I take full credit for that GS. I **** talked him right into it.

Yeah I was actually texting my brother around the time of the GS trashing Gardner hitting leadoff. I love him as a Yankee, always have, but dudes done. I take full credit for that GS. I **** talked him right into it.

He was my favorite for a long time before Judge showed up. Now with the noobs he's like 6th or 7th.

I'm also not a fan of him hitting lead off because his OPS isn't great and, despite his speed, is a terrible base runner. Instincts aren't great and his leads and timing when stealing are all way off. I've always liked him in the 8 or 9 hole.

I wouldn't go as far as to say he's done, though. His numbers would've been about the same as the rest of his career if he didn't go into that brutal slump at the end of last season. Him declining the club option to take 3 mil less on a 1 year deal was pretty funny, though. This will probably be his last year in pinstripes and he might decide to hang em up if he struggles at the plate again.

Judge just left the game with some upper body injury after a hit.

Jesus ****ing Christ I've never seen anything like this before.

This lineup...I don't know what to say. Just have to laugh.

2 games back with all these injuries would have been hilarious to suggest to me but I guess it is a testament to the talent pool again and not trading away your youngsters for old sellable names.

2 games back with all these injuries would have been hilarious to suggest to me but I guess it is a testament to the talent pool again and not trading away your youngsters for old sellable names.

That and some good fortune. I think we've been lucky to get what we did out of some journeyman. Fun to watch though.

I think German and Frazier are here to stay though. They look like genuinely good players and I'm glad they finally got a chance to show out. Should have Hicks and Stanton back soon. Read that Severino is out until July. Ugh.

That and some good fortune. I think we've been lucky to get what we did out of some journeyman. Fun to watch though.

I think German and Frazier are here to stay though. They look like genuinely good players and I'm glad they finally got a chance to show out. Should have Hicks and Stanton back soon. Read that Severino is out until July. Ugh.

I was worried about the setbacks with Severino (think I talked about it in here) ... once they start piling up it's typically not good news with pitchers. I'll be pleasantly surprised if he comes back this season.

It has been a fun ride so far despite the endless string of injuries. Love seeing the depth compete and gain that valuable experience. Looks like they're slowly but surely trickling back from the DL, so that's good.

What happened? :lol:
You didn't watch game 3? Crowd cheering when Bregman got hit by pitch, throwing baseballs and other crap at the outfield over an obvious correct replay reversal. Oh and last year dumping beers all over AJ Hinch's family. Overall douchebaggery that's been going on forever at Yankee's games.

Looking forward to eliminating you guys at home :chuckle:

Back
Top Bottom