###Official New York Yankees Thread### | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

###Official New York Yankees Thread###

You didn't watch game 3? Crowd cheering when Bregman got hit by pitch, throwing baseballs and other crap at the outfield over an obvious correct replay reversal. Oh and last year dumping beers all over AJ Hinch's family. Overall douchebaggery that's been going on forever at Yankee's games.

Looking forward to eliminating you guys at home :chuckle:

Oh ... that. :lol:

Just business as usual at Yankee Stadium. At least you don't have to worry about going to a Dodgers game and getting murdered ...

Someone feel free to start a 2003 World Series reminiscence thread and I'll gladly post there. **** Derek Jeter.

I like red sox is there a place here to talk about it?

Those ****ers don't have a thread but feel free to start one. There are some Sox fans here who will join in.

i don't know how to feel about Cole. Yeah he was needed and by far the best of the bunch but I have a feeling they won't be loving that contract when he is like 33. I was hoping they were done signing guys to massive contracts well into their late 30s. Those contracts don't tend to age well. Let's hope he has that freak Verlander blood running through his veins.

Those ****ers don't have a thread but feel free to start one. There are some Sox fans here who will join in.

i don't know how to feel about Cole. Yeah he was needed and by far the best of the bunch but I have a feeling they won't be loving that contract when he is like 33. I was hoping they were done signing guys to massive contracts well into their late 30s. Those contracts don't tend to age well. Let's hope he has that freak Verlander blood running through his veins.

I think the idea is that this is our window and if this deal gets a WS before all our young guys get paid or move on it's worth it in total.

I think the idea is that this is our window and if this deal gets a WS before all our young guys get paid or move on it's worth it in total.

That was the old mantra and it worked for a while but then it didn't and they kept doing it and digging themselves into a bigger and bigger hole. It took years to get out of that hole ... that luxury tax is no joke. Ellsbury signified the end of that mindset for me so I was a bit surprised about the length of the Cole deal. He's only 29 so we'll hopefully get 3 amazing seasons out of him and then I guess we'll see where we're at and go from there.

He's a great pitcher so it's tits for the short term but 3 years from now this could be a total shyte situation.

I think Cole is an outlier for future Yankee large contracts. We tries 3 times to get him to NY. We weren't going to lose him again.

Well this one needs some resuscitation.

Thoughts on latest moves? I hate them. Giving up pitching/ the future is all the yanks know how to do since the early 2000s. Dude could hit .400 with 90 home runs and not make up for the loss of those prospects. **** me sideways with a lunchbox. Cashman & Boone need to be gone.

Regular season coming up soon. Hopefully Soto has a good year, but I still dont really like the trade, especially now with Cole out for at least a couple months. Not sure how the rotation will hold up. Stroman, Cortes, Rodon, Schmidt, and ? Signing Jordan Montgomery would help, but thinking the price will be too much.

Back
Top Bottom