Official NFL Cuts thread | Page 36 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Cuts thread

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 53s53 seconds ago

Former Broncos and Eagles QB Mark Sanchez is going to sign with the Dallas Cowboys, league source tells ESPN.

Backing up another rookie. The NFL just doesn't respect Sanchez's talents.

Saw the final Dolphin cut list:
The Miami Dolphins today announced they have waived the following players:

LB James Burgess
DT Deandre Coleman
G Jamil Douglas
TE Thomas Duarte
QB Zac Dysert
S Shamiel Gary
LB Tyler Gray
S A.J. Hendy
T Ulrick John
DT Chris Jones
DE Cleyon Laing
CB Rashaan Melvin
CB Lafayette Pitts
DE Cedric Reed
WR Rashawn Scott
DE Jordan Williams

The Dolphins have released the following players:

CB Chimdi Chekwa
LB James-Michael Johnson
TE Dominique Jones
RB Daniel Thomas
T Sam Young

The Dolphins have also placed the following player on reserve/physically unable to perform:

CB Chris Culliver

Dallas Thomas over Jamil Douglas?

I think Aqib has matured alot since tampa bay.............kind of like how we wish vontae was back here.

He couldn't get any worse. It's not like he was shot recently or anything. Oh wait.

I think his actions on the field led to this. That late hit personal foul against the Rams was atrocious.

He couldn't get any worse. It's not like he was shot recently or anything. Oh wait.

I think his actions on the field led to this. That late hit personal foul against the Rams was atrocious.

Agreed that hit was very cheap, of course I saw the HBO dramatized version but uncalled for either way

I thought he matured until he shot himself at a club this summer.

Shot himself big deal............still a tallent. Plaxico sucked too huh? I don't care if he shot off his big toe or got a flesh wound can he ball??? This isn't Philbin's team. Big boys may enter just don't shoot yourself during the season mmmmkay!

I would highly doubt most nfl players can control a gun or emotions so I won't hold that against them....crap we have a muslim qb adopted by white parents not wanting to stand for the national anthem with a 114 million dollar contract.

Give me Talib if he can ball.

Congratz to Doughty. Regardless of what people think about the move, he grew up a Dolphins fan and accomplished his dream. That's awesome!

Don't start congratulating anyone just yet! The roster moves aren't finalized at this time.

So he's a talented scum bag, wanna-be thug. And why did he take a gun into a club? That's illegal last time I checked. Lucky he didn't kill someone. That's what you want on your team....in South Beach.

Shot himself big deal............still a tallent. Plaxico sucked too huh?

Still a talent for sure.

But he's 30 years old, in clubs shooting himself. I wouldn't call him mature. I don't even know if thats the real story, I think it's still under investigation. could be why Elway wants out.

Elway is the best GM in the NFL, if he's trading kne if the best corners in the NFL, you should be extremely worried.

Gase is not bringing in older players at this point guys.

Ozzy rules

Not mad at ANY of the cuts, i like our roster....were thin at cb but overall i like our team, maybe scoop up a corner who was cut elsewhere for some depth, we cant really trust howard or lippett so i wouldnt mind scooping up a vet with experience

Back
Top Bottom