Official NFL Cuts thread | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Cuts thread

Shot himself big deal............still a tallent. Plaxico sucked too huh? I don't care if he shot off his big toe or got a flesh wound can he ball??? This isn't Philbin's team. Big boys may enter just don't shoot yourself during the season mmmmkay!

I would highly doubt most nfl players can control a gun or emotions so I won't hold that against them....crap we have a muslim qb adopted by white parents not wanting to stand for the national anthem with a 114 million dollar contract.

Give me Talib if he can ball.
Remember Gase would know Aqib Talib from his days in Denver. He would have a good handle on his strengths and weaknesses both on and off the field.

I think Talib is working on a suspension for the shooting as well

I'm not in favor of going after Talib, but that strikes me as THE Tannenbaum move right now.

Still a talent for sure.

But he's 30 years old, in clubs shooting himself. I wouldn't call him mature. I don't even know if thats the real story, I think it's still under investigation. could be why Elway wants out.

Elway is the best GM in the NFL, if he's trading kne if the best corners in the NFL, you should be extremely worried.

Elway is the best GM in the NFL? Why because he was handed a talented team and signed Manning? C'mon Man

Not mad at ANY of the cuts, i like our roster....were thin at cb but overall i like our team, maybe scoop up a corner who was cut elsewhere for some depth, we cant really trust howard or lippett so i wouldnt mind scooping up a vet with experience

If Culver comes back we are much better. Still want us to find another vet corner. It's a long season.

So he's a talented scum bag, wanna-be thug. And why did he take a gun into a club? That's illegal last time I checked. Lucky he didn't kill someone. That's what you want on your team....in South Beach.
He's talented but he's a bona fide thug (no wanna-be about Talib)

The Dolphins should take a look at Justin Forsett. If healthy he is defnitely better than any RB currently on the roster except maybe a healthy Foster.

Just like linebacker Zach Thomas was a horseshoe but now were desperate a Ray Lewis thug would be fine!

Aaron Wilson‏ @AaronWilson_NFL
Broncos deny report that Aqib Talib is on trading block:

My biggest surprises:

1. Jordan Lucas
2. Keeping five running backs
3. Chris Jones being the odd man out on DL
4. Not necessarily surprised, but I had thought Gary is better than Walt Aikens.

Back
Top Bottom