Official NFL Cuts thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Cuts thread

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 17s18 seconds ago
The #Bills are also releasing versatile DB Sterling Moore, source said. A bit of a surprise

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 55s55 seconds ago
Texans cutting cornerback Robert Nelson despite some impressive preseason games, according to a source

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Andy Ross ‏@adross77 56s56 seconds ago
Have had 6 teams express interest in Anthony Fabiano (OL). 2 workouts already in the books with 2 more scheduled #NFL

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 18s18 seconds ago
Texans cut reserve offensive lineman Karim Barton, according to a source

So far early on it sounds like we should be able to get some solid help at DB.

I just want Miami to have good depth at OL, LB, and DB. Is that too much to ask?

Tom Rock ‏@TomRock_Newsday 52s52 seconds ago
Seems to me that RB and LB will be the hardest decisions for Giants to make. And mostly vets so it's slashing not stashing.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 22s23 seconds ago

Titans are releasing WR Justin Hunter, per source.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 40s40 seconds ago

Titans are releasing Bishop Sankey, per source. Tough day there for former high picks.

Some real talented players getting cut. Sometimes all you need is a fresh start in sunny (currently cloudy) south florida

Manny Lawson in is interesting. Could be facing a suspension though

Titans released Bishop Sankey who I liked coming out of UW.

I like thought of a stable consisting of Ajayi, Foster, Pead, & Sankey.

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 4m4 minutes ago
Bills release veteran LB Randell Johnson, per source.

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

The Buccaneers cut the following players: Running backs Peyton Barber and Russell Hansbrough, wide receivers Bernard Reedy, Kenny Bell, Freddie Martino and Jonathan Krause, tight end Danny Vitale, offensive linemen Josh Allen, Ben Gottschalk, Kelvin Palmer and Kyler Kerbyson, defensive end Kourtnei Brown, defensive tackles Cliff Matthews and A.J. Francis, linebackers Luke Rhodes, Josh Keyes, Jeremiah George and Micah Awe and defensive backs Javien Elliott and Isaiah Johnson, who both could end up on practice squad.http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-make-their-cuts-keep-all-three-quarterbacks/

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 7m7 minutes ago
Texans cutting defensive end Ufomba Kamalu and offensive lineman Chad Slade, according to sources. Practice squad possibilities

---------- Post added at 12:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:13 PM ----------

Robert Wilkinson ‏@Rdubbles 4m4 minutes ago Raleigh, NC
AJ Francis cut, you know Miko is gonna lose her s---

Well, LBs, DBs and RBs out there for the picking.

Ozzy rules!!

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 47s48 seconds ago
#Bills WR Kain Colter, who famously fought for college athletes’ rights at Northwestern, has been released by the team, source said.

I would absolutely look into Kenny bell.i get that our top 5 or 6 would be set. But there is some talent there to tap into..

Also Dan Vitale would scoop him up in an instant. H back type and could be the third TE...

I do like gray tho. What time do cuts have to be in by on Saturday?

First time in a while I'm not even tempted to glance at the WR waiver wire.

I don't think they will be claiming a RB. Isaiah Pead is essentially our surprise waiver claim made good, already. And I don't give up on Jay Ajayi until/unless he sucks in the regular season.

A.J. Francis has a long career ahead of him................in Driving an Uber.

Back
Top Bottom