Official NFL Cuts thread | Page 38 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Cuts thread

My biggest surprises:

1. Jordan Lucas
2. Keeping five running backs
3. Chris Jones being the odd man out on DL
4. Not necessarily surprised, but I had thought Gary is better than Walt Aikens.

Your absolutely right with #4. Maybe sickens has shown something in practice

Chris Jones to me was the biggest surpise but maybe they want to bring him back on week 2 so that his salary is not guaranteed. Keeping 5 RB's I'm just hoping is due to Drake and Foster not being 100% healthy/football shape ready and Pead being hurt. Hoping williams get cut soon.

Ozzy rules!!

Former Stanford QB Kevin Hogan, who was drafted in the 5th round was cut by Kansas City Chiefs. Chiefs also cut Aaron Murray the other day. I think that both of them may be better than Doughty. Don't know who best fits Gase's system.
Also Forsett is probably better than Damien Williams and Jay Ajayi - so there's some talent that has landed on the street.

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson · 33s34 seconds ago

Just from calling around, interest in #Packers Josh Sitton is already in the double-digits in terms of teams that want to talk to him.

Chris Jones to me was the biggest surprise but maybe they want to bring him back on week 2 so that his salary is not guaranteed. Keeping 5 RB's I'm just hoping is due to Drake and Foster not being 100% healthy/football shape ready and Pead being hurt. Hoping williams get cut soon.

Ozzy rules!!
I agree re Chris Jones. I thought he looked pretty good. I didn't see that one coming.

So your saying we don't need a thug or two on the team if Gase can handle it? Some serious attitude players?

I like some tough intimidating guys on the team. However, there may be a fine line between a thug and a full-on criminal like former Patriot, Aaron Hernandez. I don't want the criminal types who may corrupt teammates.

Why are we talking about thugs? Who is a thug? Ray Lewis is basically a minister, definitely not a thug. Forgive the past

Your talking complete nonsense now.

How so? The Broncos were an upper echelon team before Elway....he comes in signs manning then Ware etc. Win a bowl. Let's see what happens when he has to build his own team as a GM!

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

I like some tough intimidating guys on the team. However, there may be a fine line between a thug and a full-on criminal like former Patriot, Aaron Hernandez. I don't want the criminal types who may corrupt teammates.

I agree

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Why are we talking about thugs? Who is a thug? Ray Lewis is basically a minister, definitely not a thug. Forgive the past

He was a thug with an attitude...........despite the murders!

Ray Lewis also commanded respect in the lockerroom, and will go down as one of the great leaders to ever play on the football field on Sundays.

Pretty ****ing sad we are comparing Talib to him.

Charles Robinson ‏@CharlesRobinson · 33s34 seconds ago

Just from calling around, interest in #Packers Josh Sitton is already in the double-digits in terms of teams that want to talk to him.

Some contender is gonna get just what the doctor ordered

I bet aaron rodgers takes issue with this

Ray Lewis also commanded respect in the lockerroom, and will go down as one of the great leaders to ever play on the football field on Sundays.

Pretty ****ing sad we are comparing Talib to him.

and he was a missing white suit away from being the greatest leader in prison football history. he is a murderous scumbag whose posing as a fraudulent man of god

and he was a missing white suit away from being the greatest leader in prison football history. he is a murderous scumbag whose posing as a fraudulent man of god

"Allegedly" . . . And I am not condoning his actions . . . . But speaking on football, the comparison of Talib and Lewis is just ignorance. It is a poor comparison at best.

I am not in a place to call him a "poser" when it comes to his faith. He certainly seems pretty authenic in the way he lives his life today.

Some people fascinate me. Can't ever forgive and judge others very harshly.but back to football matters. I don't think Talib would be good for us

Back
Top Bottom