Official NFL Cuts thread | Page 40 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official NFL Cuts thread

Problem with Gary is his age...he is 26 already. If he was a younger guy...he might have had a better chance. When I saw that in the game last night...I figured it might be over for him...can't "develop" 26 year-olds...

Sooooo 26 is old for an FB player? Give me a break!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooooo 26 is old for an FB player? Give me a break!

26 is old for a guy that won't really be ready to start for another couple of years...you don't spend development time on a guy that old. If he was ready to start today...then its another matter. But most the guys he is competing against for development positions are 21-23...not 26

Ranking NFL teams by age after 53-man cutdowns: 2016 edition
on cut-down day, when we finished collecting data from all 32 NFL team website rosters, the Los Angeles Rams had the youngest team in the NFL. The Atlanta Falcons are the oldest. By the time you read this, this data will already out of date as teams continue to make tweaks to their rosters, although even with continued roster movement, the average ages of each team shouldn’t change much.

Here are the results, with a recent historic look at the average ages of each team on 53-man cut down day:

http://www.phillyvoice.com/ranking-nfl-teams-age-after-53-man-cutdowns-2016-edition/

26 is old for a guy that won't really be ready to start for another couple of years...you don't spend development time on a guy that old. If he was ready to start today...then its another matter. But most the guys he is competing against for development positions are 21-23...not 26

Discriminate much?

I can't believe the Eagles got a first round pick for Bradford. .

Discriminate much?

He explained why pretty well, actually. We're not talking about some office desk job.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder what the Dolphins think about Ifeanyi Momah, TE cut by Arizona. He's big, athletic, good hands, and he can block. Last year he did great in preseason but got hurt; he looked good this year too.

What ever happened to David Yankey? He looked great at Stanford.

Marcus Burley is a decent CB who held his own opposite Richard Sherman. Seattle is deep at CB. He also could tell us all of Seattle's secrets.

Happy Shopping!

RW

I wonder what the Dolphins think about Ifeanyi Momah, TE cut by Arizona. He's big, athletic, good hands, and he can block. Last year he did great in preseason but got hurt; he looked good this year too.

What ever happened to David Yankey? He looked great at Stanford.

Marcus Burley is a decent CB who held his own opposite Richard Sherman. Seattle is deep at CB. He also could tell us all of Seattle's secrets.

Happy Shopping!

RW
Even Jonathon Martin looked great at Stanford, protecting Luck. Some good college players can cover their deficiencies but ultimately they get exposed in the NFL.

The browns own the rights to that pick anyways, my friend. They couldn't care less.

Dmac

Different picks. The Browns own the rights to the Eagles' own pick based on the Eagles' record. The Eagles now own the Vikings' 1st round pick.

Back
Top Bottom