*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Three | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Three

Maybe, or you stay put and try to land 3 players that can help out of your remaining picks instead of maybe 1 or 2.

I think I'd be for it.. see if we can somehow use one fifth this year, our 7th, then something late from next year.

If we could get Johnson from that and still have 2 fifths that would be cool..

He was projected as a second and hasn't been picked yet, why???

Johnson, Nico, and Asiata would start for us.

I'd trade the 2 comp fifths and use the other on DT.

We've checked off a lot of boxes and as a whole have a very young roster with a lot of players in their prime or just entering their prime. We've already drafted a successor to our oldest contributor (Wake).

We can afford to use next year's 4th round pick to secure a starting LG. I wouldn't use anything lower than that.

No one can predict the future and obviously injuries happen but we have quality talent all across the roster. It sucked not having a 4th rounder this year but amassing depth will eventually pay off. This draft is deeper than most so I'd pull the trigger on a trade up.

Secure the guard you want and then possibly add another one with your remaining picks.

I think I'd be for it.. see if we can somehow use one fifth this year, our 7th, then something late from next year.

If we could get Johnson from that and still have 2 fifths that would be cool..

He was projected as a second and hasn't been picked yet, why???

Maybe medical? He wont be there for us though unless we trade up. I like King also for nickel.

So realistically which players would will be available in the fifth round that we should take a chance on. Draft gurus fill me in. Guys I like are corn, coley, carl Lawson(he goes in the fourth). I know nothing about other players available.

Maybe medical? He wont be there for us though unless we trade up. I like King also for nickel.

Agreed. I bet hes gone with the first half of round four.

Outside of him, the next tier might make it into round 5.... I hope ben braden does

At first I wasn't pleased with our first round pick, but after watching and reading up on him, I'm getting pumped!! Loved our second rounder. Cool with our third. So far I'm on board. Not that it matters but Im still getting used to having good drafts after all the years of complete morondom!

I want a Safety & O-line help & I will be extremely pleased with the FO.....If we keep 3 of the 5th's i would double down on O-line & draft a safety.

Back
Top Bottom