*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Three | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Three

guys, I don't believe we can get into the 4th round without using our 3rd next year. I hope we don't do that. Yes we have 3 picks in the 5th round but two are so late they're pretty much 6th round picks. Once again, we ****ed things up with the Carroo trade and I'm hoping we don't do it again this year by trading away picks from 2018. It's going to be hard watching 60 players go off the board before we pick today but we can't keep using 3rd round picks to draft guys in the 4th round now. We've actually found some good players in round 5 in the past so stay put(Zach Thomas, Bryan Cox, Ajayi)

Ozzy rules!!

30m
Jeff Hyde @FilmDontLie
Dolphins also like DT Stevie Tu'ikolovatu. Good rotational piece on that DL

Eric Elizondo @EricElizondo8
Guards available on Day 3.

Ben Braden
Dorian Johnson
Corey Levin
Nico Siragusa
Danny Isidora
Jermaine Eluemunor
Dorian Johnson has a kidney issue

I thought Jermaine Eluemunor was picked at the tail end of the 3rd

per Boomer we still like Desmond King as a nickle/FS. Also...

Simon Clancy‏ @SiClancy 4m4 minutes ago
More
Skill position targets for Miami on day three include Switzer, Dede Westbrook who they dined with pre pro day, Michael Roberts & Brad Kaaya.

Simon Clancy‏ @SiClancy 59s1 minute ago
More
OL targets for Miami include Julie'n Davenport, Isidora, Asiata, Holden, Fuller, Roullier, Ugokwe, McLaughlin & Cameron Tom.

if we had a 4 as much as I want a guard I'd take Jake Butt....I know about the injury but he'll be a good one.

Ozzy rules!!

Dorian Johnson has a liver issue per Mayock

If he's there in the 5th scoop him. If it works out this turns this draft from good to VERY good.

guys, I don't believe we can get into the 4th round without using our 3rd next year. I hope we don't do that. Yes we have 3 picks in the 5th round but two are so late they're pretty much 6th round picks. Once again, we ****ed things up with the Carroo trade and I'm hoping we don't do it again this year by trading away picks from 2018. It's going to be hard watching 60 players go off the board before we pick today but we can't keep using 3rd round picks to draft guys in the 4th round now. We've actually found some good players in round 5 in the past so stay put(Zach Thomas, Bryan Cox, Ajayi)

Ozzy rules!!

Two 5ths and a 7th could probably do it. Its a steep price, but if they think they can land a G who is capable of pushing Bushrod or Larsen this season, I'm for it.

ok guys, 60 more picks before we're on the clock....lol

Ozzy rules!!

What is the kidney/liver issue exactly though... seems like something you'd hope could be manageable

Two 5ths and a 7th could probably do it. Its a steep price, but if they think they can land a G who is capable of pushing Bushrod or Larsen this season, I'm for it.

we need a guard but if we stay put we can draft a guard, DT and a slot corner/FS

Ozzy rules!!

if we had a 4 as much as I want a guard I'd take Jake Butt....I know about the injury but he'll be a good one.

Ozzy rules!!

Me too. Him or Qualls.

Was unaware of Johnson's kidney issues, and didn't know Asiata is about to turn 25 years old.

Back
Top Bottom