*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Three | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Three

Vince Biegel first off the board today, OLB Wisconsin.

Watch the Vikings draft Dorian Johnson and steal another interior OL from us. Pat Elflein was a good pick for them yesterday.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

depends.... how old are ya? lol

Haha, Depends....no pun intended.

I guess nobody likes Dan Voltz the center from Wisconsin

Ozzy rules!!

I just want someone to give Miami 2 4ths this year for Miami's 2018 3rd and a 5th this year. Is that too much to ask for?

I actually have a picture of me with two of the cheerleaders from the Jags......people asking me later if my wife was upset.....she's the one that took the pic....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Bengals have three picks in the 4th, if anyone is willing to make a trade it's them.

I just want someone to give Miami 2 4ths this year for Miami's 2018 3rd and a 5th this year. Is that too much to ask for?

I hope we don't trade away any 3rd round picks just so that we can take a player now......we did that last year and it messed up this draft for us

Ozzy rules!!

DeDE Westbrook will be a good receiver for the Jags. Would have liked to have him as the 5th receiver replacing Grant.

Probably... but id take it.

Still plenty of guys still out there, Carl Lawson would be hard to turn down if he came to us (in the 4th) there would be so many options.

Isidora might be the one guard left that fits us the best....zone blocking and can get to the next level but doubt he'll be there

Ozzy rules!!

I hope we don't trade away any 3rd round picks just so that we can take a player now......we did that last year and it messed up this draft for us

Ozzy rules!!

depends on the player targeted and what you think of the 2018 draft prospects. I'm sure the Cowboys would have had no problem trading a future 3rd for Zac Prescott.

I'd love to get two fourths to get a G and DT.

The Dolphins are sticking to their board and guys they've spent a lot of time with, so I'm almost certain they fell in love with safety Kai Nacua and will take him somewhere in the fifth if he's there.

Those three positions should be our next three picks with the sleeper being a TE. We need a capable pass catching tight end as insurance for JT, and there are several still on the board i.e. Butt, Leggett, Sprinkle, Kittle.

Thompson is gone.

The Seahawks are acquiring every safety possible.

Earl Thomas, Kam Chancellor - (signed mcdougald in fa) (shaq griffin, thompson, delano hill drafted)

I'm sure they have another player too back there, but damn. Hoarding them all

Back
Top Bottom