*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Two | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Two

Awuzie, Tankersely, Obi, Jones, Cunningham, Bowser

Too much defensive talent to to guard though I'd understand it and support it either way

can you imagine if we take Willis at 54?....this board would go insane. It would crash....lol

Ozzy rules!!

We wont. FO not a fan of the player. It will be the corner Armando had if still on the board IMO.

can you imagine if we take Willis at 54?....this board would go insane. It would crash....lol

Ozzy rules!!

Can you imagine if we don't? It would still crash, just for different reasons lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

every guard and center other than Lamp still there too but I don't believe we'll do it though

Ozzy rules!!

Just think there's a chance Miami could have traded out of the 1st round and still walk away with Lamp, Willis + more picks.

with all those guys still up there I'd trade downjust a few spots and get a 4 which we don't have

Ozzy rules!!

They're going corner or safety here. If they go Guard early it'll be in the 3rd - all indications are they like Asiata.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

FFS they need to speed this **** up.

Too much talk and too many commercials while picks are IN.

Not to mention a ****ing production to announce every damn pick.

SPEED THIS **** UP NFL!!!

Chido still on board. We could go OG on the third and trade for a SAM or sign someone who gets cut.

Back
Top Bottom