*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Two | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Two

I Really want Josh Jones... Would not be unhappy with Cunningham or any of the top guards.
Bowser would be a one or two down player on our D. He's not taking anyone's time and end and he isn't playing nickel or dime LB. He would be a waste in our system.

we should move down and recover the 4th that we gave away last year. Plenty of good talent still there

Ozzy rules!!

Redskins take Ryan Anderson

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that means unless 3 of the 4 teams in front of us take an OG each we could have Feeney, Johnson, Dawkins as a possibility at 54. Or we could still take Cunningham, or Obi.

Of course the Bengals would draft Mixon..they love their perps over there

This is a debacle. The NFL has allowed themselves to fall behind on TV coverage. Beat guys on Twitter are outperforming the multi billion dollar industry.

**** that just turned it off... I'm 3 picks ahead just in this thread... Good job NFL...

I'm in favor of them actually making the selections during the day in private and just announcing them at night during the production. It would go faster. Do we really have to interview each player after they're selected? Imagine the Oscars is they show each and every award and showed the speach for them all?

The Bengals are a ****ing joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that means unless 3 of the 4 teams in front of us take an OG each we could have Feeney, Johnson, Dawkins as a possibility at 54. Or we could still take Cunningham, or Obi.

or we can move down and still get one of those guys....please don't take a corner here

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom