*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Two | Page 39 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DISCUSSION THREAD *** Day Two

While I'm not disappointed with getting a CB if he's quality, I'm REALLY worried that we have completely ignored the OL again in the draft (so far). Unless we are spending two of our 3 5th's on OL, I'm afraid Tanny will have 3 seconds or less to throw the ball again this year. I know some are going to say we can still get a vet in FA after the draft, I really think they don't have any plans on doing that. Maybe a gem or two will still be there in the 5th.

Thanks for the explanation. I've seen him six times and they are my top six concerts I've ever seen. But are you ever tempted not to type it and break the streak?

yes....maybe I should type one of my favorite bands each time. Sabbath, Maiden, Deep Purple....plenty to pick from...lol

Ozzy rules!!

Third next year for top 4th this year? Get an OG.

I fully expect us to get an OG in the 5th, or we may trade up for one. Great pick with Tank

I thought we were trying to develop Tannehill?

Is our o-line better than it was last season?

Albert--Tunsil--a Center--Bushrod--James

Tunsil--Larson--A Center--Bushrod--James

We had a chance to bump out either Larson or Bushrod...our Quarterback Whisperer might have to whisper to Tannehill because yelling will affect his future concussions.

Mayocks not a fan..sez he doesn't support the run but does have quintessential sizesize

We needed a corner. We had three guys who had good spurts last year and none who feel like a sure thing. People want to whine about the offense but we are returning nearly everyone there and had no problem putting up 30 spots with a backup QB on the road. While Ajayi probably won't get three 200 yard games we've got some other guys like Drake and maybe Caroo/Grant that should be ready to contribute more. And maybe this year Davante will just get the uterine inplant so he doesn't miss time with his monthly. By the end of the year that defense simply could not stop anybody. On top of that there are nearly no young building block players on that side of the ball. This draft needed to happen.

You never learn.....

(Not you individually, the plural you :) )

I'd be ok with it... but then again "I'll gladly pay you Monday for a cheeseburger today." Ok I'm old and most people will have no idea where that comes from.

We needed a corner. We had three guys who had good spurts last year and none who feel like a sure thing. People want to whine about the offense but we are returning nearly everyone there and had no problem putting up 30 spots with a backup QB on the road. While Ajayi probably won't get three 200 yard games we've got some other guys like Drake and maybe Caroo/Grant that should be ready to contribute more. And maybe this year Davante will just get the uterine inplant so he doesn't miss time with his monthly. By the end of the year that defense simply could not stop anybody. On top of that there are nearly no young building block players on that side of the ball. This draft needed to happen.

Thank you. Exactly. Our D finished the season atrociously, and that was with a respected DC scheming whose already been snatched up to be a HC. All the protection in the world for Ryan isn't going to help if him and the offense have to put up 30ppg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom