*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One

Haskins took on a lot of hate the last few weeks, stories coming out that teams don’t like him

And it came out of thin air. Literally nothing happened, he just started “falling down” teams boards.

I’m 99.9% sure it was mostly smoke. I’m sure you’ll hear a number of teams that like Haskins today, and I’ll bet he’s a top 10 pick. Actually I’ll be shocked if he gets to 10

Last year the mayfield rumors picked up heavy steam around lunch time on draft day didn’t they?

I would think if Murray’s the guy that we are gonna see serious momentum pick up in the next 4 to 6 hours.

If they back door carr like that in Oakland he has to be on tbe trade block right after.

Otherwise you gonna have one serious malcontent qb on your hands in 19

If they trade Albert Wilson I will be upset. I'm counting on him to make an impact on this team the next few years - he was our best receiver before his injury.
I don't think Wilson has quite the trade value that many think. He is coming off an injury that is not easy to recover from. He will need to prove he is healthy and without participating in voluntary minicamp no one outside of the coaching staff and front office know where his recovery is. Both he and Grant will need to prove they are healthy before anyone can count on them being productive this year. As a precaution, I wouldn't mind seeing a WR in the 3-5 round range.

If they back door carr like that in Oakland he has to be on tbe trade block right after.

Otherwise you gonna have one serious malcontent qb on your hands in 19

Yes, possible him and Rosen

Back
Top Bottom