*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One

Snyder wants Haskins. I gusss he’s known him for awhile as his son went to the same HS.

I could see us making a small deal with Washington.

Maybe Albert Wilson can help them get to 3.
The Jets apparently want to trade down. If someone REALLY wants Haskins, that's the spot to get

No, oh wait was that the rumor that he could be traded and then quickly retracted?
Lol yes. Antonio Bryant dropped the rumor of Peterson to KC, incomes the chaos for a lil while, then all the big heads reveal there is no substance to it, then Bryant just hit them w/ the big “oops” :lol:

If the skins move into the top 5 I shudder to think what dan Snyder trades for it. Lol

If I was the skins I’d call the giants bluff at 6 on Haskins and wait til pick 8 or 9.

But then again if i was Atlanta I wouldn’t be trading into the top 10 for Christian Wilkins either id sit at 14 and see what came to me.

Lol yes. Antonio Bryant dropped the rumor of Peterson to KC, incomes the chaos for a lil while, then all the big heads reveal there is no substance to it, then Bryant just hit them w/ the big “oops” :lol:

That would be tbe last “insider” nonsense I’d ever read from that guy.

If we pass on Haskins if the chance is there, really going to be sour on the staff to start.

You’re in for a rough Thursday then.

Ha ha. Yeah I think if you are Grier why you starting the clock on yourself if you don’t have to. He’s got a get out of jail free pass this year as long as he doesn’t start the qb clock with a 1st rounder tonight.

Someone will move in front of my MIA if he is still on the board, thinking MIA may take him, is my thoughts.

With the capriciousness of weather, especially this time of the year (April showers bring May flowers and all of that), I'd actually love to see thunderstorms **** up the oblivious NFL's self-congratulatory pageant.

Back
Top Bottom