*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One | Page 56 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One

This draft is showing an unusual lack of appreciation for QB's. Maybe one will fall back far enough to be available to us in the later rounds. It may be that going later in the draft will help them contain their ego and stoke up their drive to work to develop into an NFL caliber QB.

That makes me feel better just thinking about it.

Imagine a guy who thinks he's on the top of the world and his poop don't stink finding out he may not be as great as he thought he was. He decides to take learning his new role very seriously and after a few years leads the team to winning a number of super bowls.

Naw, stuff like that never happens. :rolleyes:

Totally agree with you, I'm sure this is very humbling for the inflated egos and will actually be beneficial for them in the long run. Speaking of such imagine how Rosen must be feeling tonight. I see this experience being quite transformative for him in terms of personal development. Really interested in seeing how this situation unfolds with him.

Rosen in the 3rd would be such a good trade for us.

Maybe we can trade down in the 2nd and get a late 2nd and additional 3rd.

We really need to see a run on WRs early and often tomorrow. I’d love to see 4 go before we pick and maybe 7 more before 78. Let the safety’s start getting gobbled up too.

There is certainly talent sitting there.

Jawaan Taylor
Eric McCoy
Dalton Risner
Cody Ford
Jaylon Ferguson
Chase Winovich
Byron Murphy
Greedy Williams

Even Drew Lock and Will Grier become worth the risk at some point. 48 might be that point.

We will see what happens with Josh Rosen and possibly Solomon Thomas that also potentially factor into the process.

Eagles like to wheel and deal so if Miami likes 3 or 4 similarly graded prospects I believe pick 53 might be a place we end up. Eagles are eager to unload Nelson’s Agholors salary so something could be worked out with them tomorrow. They jumped the gun with Desean Jackson. Kenny Stills would’ve fit them better for less money.

Last edited:
There are no guarantees for next year. But with Fitz being our QB when would Rosen play? Worst for him we may likely draft a QB extremely high and Rosen would be living this scenerio all over again.
Difference is for us we could keep Rosen and have Tua/Fromm and Rosen battle it out as Rosen will be a cheap back up for 4 more years. Or hell maybe trade him and get a higher pick back form a team that becomes really needy.

Probably not, given 31-0 blowout. Probably doesn’t even remember his name.

I beg to differ...

Curtis Samuel...2nd round draft pick from Ohio State. Wilkins knew exactly who he was, even if it was the water boy for Ohio State...you still keep your estrogen levels in check and not "lovingly" caress another man's groin area on TV.

Had he done that to a woman, he'd be charged with sexual assault. We either have an All Pro DT, a berserker Micheal Sam...or both.

Back
Top Bottom