*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** Official Nfl Draft Discussion Thread *** Round One

Any estimates of how long until dolphins pick?
12 teams ahead of us get 10 minutes each to pick so it could be two hours if all the time is indeed used per team selection. So 10:10 or so at the latest we would be picking, but with any speed in the process we could be up by 9:30. Of course, a draft filled with trades throughout the top 10 would make the Dolphins pick take even longer as after each trade, the 10 minute clock starts all over again for the new team who moves up to draft. So.......who knows when we will be selecting? :chuckle:

If they trade Albert Wilson I will be upset. I'm counting on him to make an impact on this team the next few years - he was our best receiver before his injury.

I was just about to say something like that, Wilson needs to be the last WR Miami thinks about using to move up.

I'm curious, what time does the draft begin tomorrow for the 2nd and 3rd rounds?

Yep...Goodell comes out to massive booing, does the fake smile/nonplussed bit, some quick opening remarks and announces "the Arizona Cardinals are on the clock" almost right away....probably no later than 8:05 if not before.

I don't know if the smile is that fake, i am sure as he is moving to the podium, to extreme boos, he is thinking to himself. "I am making millions to stand up here, and read off the names of players drafted...boo me all you want peasants." Lol

I wish it started earlier. I think it’s midnight, any estimates of how long until dolphins pick?
well it starts at 8pm and teams get up to 10 minutes each and we're drafting 13. Maybe around 930pm if we don't trade back.

Back in the 80's it used to start at 8am on a tuesday and all 12 rounds were done in one day/night.

In the 90's when it went down to 7 rounds they used to do the first 3 rounds on a Saturday and the last 4 rounds on Sunday. I believe it used to start around noon give or take an hour.

Back
Top Bottom